+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by whitsun9 View Post
    Yessssss. Burger King man is creepy as all get out. Seriously, it's the sort of thing that I'll one day be laying on my back describing to a psychiatrist... "And then this giant plastic smiley man was looking through the window..."

What else creeps me out? Donny Osmond.
    OUCH! That hurts! I Donny Osmond!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Yes, my kids and I all agree that BK man is truly frightening! And, Bama, I too have had a thing for Donny Osmond ever since "Puppy Love" came out.(I am ancient, it is true.) But speaking of Osmonds, have you guys ever seen the website "Awfulplasticsurgery.com"? There is a picture of the current Marie Osmond that is scary! I would post it, but my 15 year old is at his dad's house and unable to guide me through the process! Check it out!
    Go Tigers!

Premium Member
    Nutcrackers. Those awful Christmas statue things with the hideously creepy faces. *shudder*

Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield. Theme song from The Exorcist. (original movie) To this day, just hearing that song scares the bejeebers out of me.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anemone View Post
    Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield. Theme song from The Exorcist. (original movie) To this day, just hearing that song scares the bejeebers out of me.

THats creepy!!! Mozart's Toccata in Fugue is super duper creepy. Gives me the chills! Oh and Halloween theme.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

A bandmate of Mr. Rattus' has a key to our house as he has to come and pick up or drop off equipment when we're not home upon occasion. The other day I had been in my studio painting for several hours and I took a break to drink, eat, pee, etc. and so walked to the back of the house where the suppliers of these breaktimes needs are kept. There was a huge box sitting in the middle of the den which hadn't been there when I had passed through earlier on my way to my studio. Now, one side of me knows full well that J has come and dropped off some band equipment, but the other more paranoid part of me stops and stares at the box and says "what the hell?". This happens every time there is evidence that J has been in the house - toilet seat up, beer case in the den, etc., but I can't quite seem to shake the heebie jeebies this causes. It was particularly bad this last time with the box because I was freaked all afternoon knowing that someone, anyone, could be doing things at the back of the house and I would have no idea whatsoever.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Premium Member
    When mountain climbers attach those little hammock thingys to the side of a sheer rock cliff and sleep in them. We were watching some mountain climbers on tv and that just gave me the willies. *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    Oh yeah, the Burger King is bad...especially the new ad patterned on King Kong, where there is a woman in a NYC apartment in a Fay Wray style gown. Suddenly she screams, and it shows the Burger King at the window, King Kong sized.
    Do you know that as soon as I see the woman's face in that commercial that I hit the "mute" button and turn away? I hate the king face, I hate her scream, and I hate her eyes when she bites into the big hamburger!

queenb, I know you from two other forums! I never made the connection till now! I use a different screen name on the one.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Usually, long hair on men creeps me out. Every now and then it works but it's too effeminate for me! That group Hansen was the worse; they looked like a girl group.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Acting in office is creepy

Most violent stuff creeps me out. Kilts make me nervous. Tom Cruise running for office over here. We have a problem with electing actors (loose term, that is) to public office. I will terminate you!

+ Reply to Thread