+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    My ultimate creep out happened today.

I felt that little wisp of something on my foot/leg - and say - okay, it's got to be the foster kitty, she has a foot fetish. But when I move my foot - the sensation continues and I don't touch a furry body. I look down - a friggin roach was on my foot! He just looked up with a 'hello'. I hate living in a NYC apartment sometimes. I've been lucky and gone 2 years w/out a roach, but with this heat and humidity they are all over and now - in my house. And of course, where there is one there are hundreds. I'm creeped out just thinking about it! *shudders*
    I would have been so gone.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Ugh , I was working in the garden and there were all kinds of snails...ICK Snails are nasty....
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Monkeys, ventriquist's dummies, mannequins, dolls, zombies, talking babies, clowns. Anything that looks almost like a human, but not quite.

And I am one with all those who are creeped out by roaches. I fumigated my last house three times to make sure they were gone. Oh god, I'm thinking about them now - I'm going to be feeling things crawling under my shirt all day.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Raw meat in the packages that have blood oozing....NASTY!
    ITA.

Raw minced meat... *shudder*

Dolls, too, for some strange reason.

My son has a ropefish in his aquarium which is a long, eel-like escape artist. I walked in the room to see it trying to get out and I screammmmmmmmmed like a little girl. It scared my son since he has never, ever, seen me react that way. I felt bad, and we ended up laughing, but man that thing creeps me out.

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Head Lice

And For Some Reason...cotton
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

And Clowns...or Anyone Wearing Enough Make-up To Resemble One

And.....*barf* Maggots

I Hate Rope Fish. They Are Gross. My Mom Had A Tarantula *shudder*

I Had An Iguana And I Was Putting Him In His Tank And He Tried To Run Away So I Grabbed For Him And He " Let Go " Of The End Of His Tail. Is Still Have Nightmares About That Thing Flopping.

I was taking a shower and this lizard comes falling down on me while I'm shampooing my hair and some shampoo got in my eye so I was like, "What was that?" so I washed the shampoo out of my eyes and the first thing I saw and felt something cold and icky.. and it was a lizard on my shoulder! I freaked out and jumped up and down and it fell on the floor and I CRUELLY swept it away with a broom into the hole where all the used water goes down or something like that.

And I found out why my air-conditioner was busted. Turns out there's a dead rat in there.
    I hate bees. When I was 8 or 9, I came running out of my room happy that I finally finished my homework only to step on a bee on the floor.

Premium Member
    This morning on my way home from work I pulled up behind a big garbage truck at a stop light. The license plate was "ONO 666". Totally creeped me out. I had a Christian CD playing too. Weird.

+ Reply to Thread