+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Oh GNB...that IS creepy! It's hard to come to your senses to realize it's outside when you're half asleep!

People who make way too much eye contact... it's always the same people who lean foreward slightly when theyre doing it too. EWWW what are you doing?! trying to see my soul? Back up and blink man!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

~~Mice freak me out sooooo badly, serious phobia. I saw a mouse in my apartment and left! Stayed over my mother's for a week until I was promised they did everything possible to rid it.

~~People coughing and spitting. It's an older guy that takes the train whom I call 'Sir spits a lot' who coughs and spits the entire time waiting for the train, there's been times I've had to leave to get away from it all. *shudder*

~~Anyone who saves chewed gum for later use, big ewww. Maybe people don't do that anymore but I've known a couple people in my childhood.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

closetnerds avatar gave me the willies first time I saw it *shudder*

I also hate the coughing up sputum thing, echh.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY
    ~~People coughing and spitting. It's an older guy that takes the train whom I call 'Sir spits a lot' who coughs and spits the entire time waiting for the train, there's been times I've had to leave to get away from it all. *shudder*
    I tried working in a nursing home for awhile until one morning I ended up wearing somebody's oatmeal. I was going to quit anyway, but that helped me decide a little more quickly.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    The sound of someone clipping their toenails or fingernails....*shudders*
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    OMG! I saw this thread pop up and I was like "I hate the sound of people clipping their nails" and was gonna post it.. but you beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Oh man- I had to clip my grandmothers toe nails the other day- . Probrably one of the most damaging experiences of my young life! They were like an inch thick and had the rankest smell!

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    Oh man- I had to clip my grandmothers toe nails the other day- . Probrably one of the most damaging experiences of my young life! They were like an inch thick and had the rankest smell!
    Eww now I have that fungus tv commercial in my head and I haven't had breakfast yet!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson
    I feel your pain!! It's a gross experience, yet it seems just wrong to let someone you love walk around with icky toes just because he/she is too old to do it. What we finally did was search the Yellow Pages and found more than one person who comes to your home to do pedicures. Gramps was a little leery at first, since I think he had visions of hooker-red toenail polish, but he very much enjoyed his pedicures after a time. It wasn't terribly expensive - 40 bucks maybe? Certainly it was more expensive that a salon pedicure, but it was a good solution for all involved.

+ Reply to Thread