+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    This reminded me of something that creeps me out...walking barefoot on hotel room floors....never know what you might be walking on.
    Whoa. I that too! Its just disgusting. I pretty much walking barefoot anywhere. I dont see how people can go in their grass barefoot. WHOA. I have more to add to my list....

*Running barefoot in grass thru a sprinkler!! YUCK! Its all wet and mooshy and you could be stepping in dog crap :vomit
    *Walking barefoot just about anywhere except in a house on carpet
    *Flies that land on you....ewww...they carry nasty stuff!!!

Okay. I am done for today. Trust me, I will have more to add tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    Whoa. I that too! Its just disgusting. I pretty much walking barefoot anywhere. I dont see how people can go in their grass barefoot. WHOA. I have more to add to my list....

*Running barefoot in grass thru a sprinkler!! YUCK! Its all wet and mooshy and you could be stepping in dog crap :vomit
    *Walking barefoot just about anywhere except in a house on carpet
    *Flies that land on you....ewww...they carry nasty stuff!!!

Okay. I am done for today. Trust me, I will have more to add tomorrow!!
    flies YES grooooooosssssssssss I hate killing bugs and only if i have to. flies are one exception. Speaking of what creeps me out.....that FLY movie! OMG . I feel queasy thinking of it..bleck!!!
    So far as barefoot. I LOVE being barefoot as much as possible. I hate shoes.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    When my hubby toenails scratch my leg in bed...Major shudders....Creeps the heck out of me.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

^ ! haha the thing that creeps me out is mantennas avatar!!!

When I am standing in a relatively empty grocery store in the middle of the morning and I can smell someone who has been smoking and drinking that is shopping a couple of isles over. Creapy!

When someone stands unnaturally close to you that you do not know.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

*shudders*

I am so freaked when . . . .

I didnt' notice a thread for this, and thought it high time we had one

I live in one of the many apartment buildings in Manhattan. I am on an upper level floor, however the acoustics are such that if someone is standing on the sidewalk below in just the right spot, it sounds like they are standing in my bedroom talking - I can hear every single word. i have lived in this apartment for over 5 years, but there are still some times when I'm half asleep and hear a man talking, and it sounds like he's next to my bed, and I just sit straight up with my heart racing! It got me again last night, because 'the voice' was talking to someone saying things like 'you look really tired, let's go to bed' and I groggily thought there was some guy in my room.

I know what you mean. I live on the 6th floor, and my nephews are too scared to spend the night here, because of the clarity of the voices you can hear outside.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Forests at night really scare me. I was walking home from a party once at 5 am. trough a forest I had never been in before. I had to cling to my boyfriend and if he hadn't been near me I would have grabbed the nearest person.

Michael Jackson creeps me out.

+ Reply to Thread