+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    When you step on something wet with your bare feet, and you dont know what it is!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Bees...I am deathly afraid of them. When people say you're supposed to stay still, I always run away in panic. If I were on Fear Factor, I honestly think I would eat practically anything to avoid getting covered with bees.

Another thing that creeps me out is Michael Jackson. I think if I ever say him in real life, I would be so creeped out. If I ever saw him at night in the dark, I would totally scream. He just has a really creepy face.
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    When you step on something wet with your bare feet, and you dont know what it is!
    Ewww...major shudder-fest going on here right now.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Oh man...I have so many.

1.) Spiders, Snakes, Bugs, Flies, Rodents, and anything small and disgusting in general. We were infested with ants a couple of years ago, I swear, it was one of the most traumatizing events of my life .
    2.) Any talk of ghosts, spirits undead etc. after about 9:00 PM; it's all I can think of as I'm trying to get to sleep otherwise.
    3.) When someone has been watching you from behing and you dont know it. 4.) When your hairs stand up on your neck..for no apparent reason.

Okay I've actually really freaked my self out ! Wheres my teddy....

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by shusie
    The thought of Clay Aiken watching me in my room...invisible.
    *shudders violently*
    I Found this one in the forum...posibly the creepiest thing I HAVE EVER HEARD!

***When you are at the pool or a locker room in a gym, and the ground is wet, and you have no shoes on.

***Or when you have to take a shower in a puclic shower.

***Or when you are in a lake or a pool, and you step on something slimy, hard, soft, or when you stop on just ANYTHING! I am freaked out very easily.

**I also hate having my blinds open at nite.

OMG laughing my head off here (I am on pain killers and not sure if that's part of it)
    THIS FREAKIN THREAD CREEPED ME OUT REMINDING ME OF ALL THE CREEPYYYY THINGS THERE ARE lllllloooool

you guys are funny!!!!

whoever said dr who!! when I was little one of my oldest brothers would fight for the tv to watch that show and it creeped me out too!! lol

and the one about bein in dark water and feeling something slimey...ewwww yeah that is sooooooo creepy...

Okay. I gotta try and think of at least one I haven't seen here (so many)

I'm inspired to make a positive post after (this thread is actually really good just had me roaring laughing and I sent it to a few ppl and they're on the floor)
    hmmm.....
    I hate when dogs hump - it really freaks me out ewwww

(I'm still getting goosebumps over the person who posted about the bad acid trip and the candles an lipstick -damn!! That is freaking scary!!

I'm not new to this site (although it says I am) I had to get a new name
    we had a computer crash and I lost all info and was away from the internet too for awhile and couldn't remember old info.
    OH another thing that creeps me out speaking of bad memory. That dejavoo feeling (spelling off there)
    I hate that!

--
    um......one of my friends just told me gum stuck under a desk creeps her out. I told her to stop lookin for it!! jeesh.

OKay you all know those slitthery little things with a million legs!!??? silver fish!! OMG creepy.

Okay. I'm done for now.
    thanks for the laughs!!
    too funny..

haha. and i thought that I was freaked out easily!! the thing that creeps me out, is when something happens, or I do something, and all of a sudden it seems like I have done that event before. even though i havent. like, one time i slipped on the floor and i went and layed down, and all of a sudden something flashed in my head, and it was making me think that i had done that same exact thing before. its kinda hard to explain. if you couldnt already tell. lol

Weather girl!!! that is dejavu (dam spelling sorry)

it is right???? I think we all get that and it is very creepy. I get it a lot.

some people say it's cuz we've been reincarnated sooooo

just made me think that movie with the little girl in the car....help someone
    Audry Rose? Oh that was creepy.

I'm getting away from this thread. It's ruining my warm fuzzy mood

HAHA. i wasnt sure if it was dejavu or not. thanks for clearing that up. it is very freaky though. it scares the hell out of me!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    ***When you are at the pool or a locker room in a gym, and the ground is wet, and you have no shoes on.
    This reminded me of something that creeps me out...walking barefoot on hotel room floors....never know what you might be walking on.

+ Reply to Thread