+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

That would be a wet nurse...someone who breastfeeds other's kids. I think that career option's pretty outdated now
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

snakes , spiders , ghosts , stalkers , shadows , alligators , CRUSTACIANS all of them there the scariest things ever

That creepy whistling sound the windows/doors make when it's really windy outside. Especially at night...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    cockroaches

I'm sure there are more - but I like to think I'm a pretty brave gal.

I don't like Halloween costumes that have scary masks when I don't know who is under there. But I'm not so sure it fits in the "creeps me out" category.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    That creepy whistling sound the windows/doors make when it's really windy outside. Especially at night...

Thats creepy to me to...reminds of a noise a ghost might make!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Rodents!!! . I saw a mouse in my apartment, called my mother and left my place at 10:30pm to stay with them for 9 days until my landlord assured me the mouse was gone. As allergic as I am to cats I was seriously considering one at that point.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Just reading the new creep lists. Some of these things I am ok with.

Crickets: I have frogs, and have to feed them crickets every 2-3 days. The crickets are actuall kind of cute once you get to know them. (until they are gobbled up of course)

Crustaceans: I also keep a few crustaceans in my aquarium: Crabs, crayfish, and some shrimp. I have this huge shrimp called the vampire shrimp. Harmless really. Fatkid8me, you should try keeping some. They are extremely friendly and have personalities of their very own.

There is a post by dberk in the pet peeves thread which should definitely be in here! Cars following you and then parking in front of your job are way creepy.

Most insects, lizards and snakes don't really bother me. I don't want them in my house for sure and would prefer not to touch them but they don't really creep me out. The one insect that does send me into a full on raving lunatic freak out is June Bugs. Oh how I hate those things. They are just too creepy. They fly around like they're out to get you - like a bat, which I find equally creepy but unlikely to ever be in my house so it doesn't rate as high on the creep scale. No matter how careful I am about keeping them out one or two a year somehow manage to get into my house and chase me around. And why are they flying around in May and July? I hate them always but get especially pissed off if I see them in a month other than June. Thank god for the electrified tennis racket bug swatters.

I've always hated clowns so I'm not sure what the heck ever possessed me to read IT. Good book but holy moses that was scary. I think I watched the movie to but don't remember for sure - I must have blocked it out if I did.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

The thing that creeps me out is the construction workers in our neighborhood. Whenever you walk by them, they actually STOP what they are doing (building new houses) and they stare at you until they cant see you anymore. Seriously. All their tools were being used the other day when I was on a walk, and it was really loud. I walked down the road, and there was silence. I looked at them and they were staring at me. It happens whenever I go on a walk and theres workers there. It freaks the he** out of me to see them staring at me...*shudder* I mean, think about it. I am 13 years old and these guys are in their mid 20s to early 30s. Thats kinda odd. All I know is I am ONLY going on walks when they are NOT there!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    cockroaches

I'm with you there... I'd never want to have a roach problem. When a female roach drops her eggs... In each egg, there are 40 babies. *shivers* Don't bother exterminating, just move!!!

BUGS creep me out!!!!

+ Reply to Thread