+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi

Why pick on poor handicapped rodents?

Well, to be fair, they were pursuing the farmer's wife.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

The Teddy Bear's Picnic is rather creepy, SG.

This thread has certainly grown! Oh yes, about "The Wall..." I saw bits of the movie when I was little, and puppets they used for the teacher, mother, and so forth really freaked me out for some reason. Kind of strange, I know, but there's a lot of weird, untempered-drug-use kind of imagery in it that I still find rather creepy today. The flowers, for example--that's just wrong.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 11-20-2003 at 01:32 PM.

What about Rock-A-Bye Baby. Does anyone have a problem with the cradle dropping? Well, MJ doesn't because he'll dangle his little thing over the balconey for his fans.

Yes.

Now that I think about it, I have a few issues with MOST nursery rhymes.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Now that I think about it, I have a few issues with MOST nursery rhymes.
    They are pretty morbid once you think about it. So are the original Grimm's fairy tales.

The reason was to try to keep children from wandering off into the woods (Black Forest in particular), and hence the antagonist in most of the stories is the Wolf.

(Today, however, we know that Wolf is not dangerous, and that she's a very cool mod.)

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    I do like animals but, goats are not my favorite. I don't trust them. They have horns, horizontal slits for pupils and yups, a goatee.
    I love goats! We always dehorned ours when they were very little. They're very intelligent compared to most farm animals - especially sheep (nothing personal to everyone here, mind you).

Bats freak me out, because they fly so erratically. And I'm always just convinced that they'll get in my hair.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    New Year's Eve. Yuck.

I'll also agree on clowns and feet and anything associated with toe fungus.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Who knew???? I posted this thread last nite at work...I just woke up..my Gosh as Im reading all these posts Im screaming!! SG, SFG, YA, Modesty, Eldee, Dex, Tracylee, Brusch, Miss F., Finallyhere...I am scared and creeped out by everything you mentioned....

Clowns- evil, evil evil...

The opening theme song to John Carpenter's Halloween- so damn scary.

Moldy cheese in the fridge. That just scares me I dont know why.

Roaches, especially the big scary fat flying ones in Hawaii. Once I thought I killed one, and in the morning he was waiting for me in the shower!!...They are as big as mice!

SFG, phones ringing at nite scare the crap out of me...that is so wrong...

Empty parking garages, sometimes at work you might be the last one to leave and your car is in the Basement garage on the very bottom...

Toenail clipping are high on the creep Tallulah out list.

Food caught in peoples teeth...UGH

The word Eulogy

Cobwebs...ick

SG that story you told about your friend totally wigging out on acid and finding her in a room with candles and mirrors...that freaked me out. I find whenever in a movie and they have that kind of scenerio (like in 6 feet under when Brenda's Brother went crazy and had the room lit with candles and mirrors and things written on a wall...creepy) I get so scared...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by tracylee
    I love goats! We always dehorned ours when they were very little. They're very intelligent compared to most farm animals .....
    I don't want to say anything bad about them, especially since Tracylee raises and loves them. *image of hornless goat smiling* They just give me the creeps because of their eyes and tight liped mouths. They seemed friendly enough when they come to the fence, but I did't pet them. If Tracylee thinks goats will not bite a stranger when unprovoked, then I'll give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby

SG that story you told about your friend totally wigging out on acid and finding her in a room with candles and mirrors...that freaked me out. I find whenever in a movie and they have that kind of scenerio (like in 6 feet under when Brenda's Brother went crazy and had the room lit with candles and mirrors and things written on a wall...creepy) I get so scared...
    Something similar happened on Six Feet Under? It was bad enough in real life. I knew there was a good reason I didn't watch that show. Seriously, I don't know that I could ever watch the show because of what they might show of preparing bodies. Embalming creeps me out as far as I can be creeped. Cremation all the way for this girl, with special request not to be embalmed first.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread