+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Balloons.

When someone has just, um, passed gas in an enclosed car and you can't get away from it no matter how many windows you roll down or how fast you speed up.

Seeing any kind of bug crawling in the tub and wondering where the rest of the bug family is right before you kill their Ma.

Someone with very bad breath standing very close to you.

Horror movies. Hate em!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    I hate it when a car will drive parallel to you on the freeway, maintaining the same speed as your car for long periods of time. I anticipate getting shot at or that there's a gun pointed at my head. Gives me chills right now just thinking about it. Eeesh!

rumpshaker, I never thought anything of this until I read your post. Now, all I think about is whether the person is going to try to shoot me. Just wanted to thank you for making me paranoid...LOL
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    When there is a "BANG" of some sorts in a backroom.. you get the courage to go back there and "look for the noise".. but find NOTHING out of place!

::shiver::
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Tonight I was at an event held downtown. Because it was cold & windy, most of the booths were inside. The place used was the ground floor of two connected tall office buildings. To prevent anyone from going up to floors that were off limits, all the elevators were down on the ground floor, with the doors opened. The sight of all those elevator doors opened was just kind of creepy to me.

What creeps me out is when people's pets are as weird as the owners.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

What creeps me out are people that take a more than healthy interest in children that aren't their own. Asking about your friends children, spending time mentoring children, teachers, obviously, I'm okay with that. It's the other ones that creep me out, people that know a few too many details, a little too concerned with what is going on with Timmy down the block. Maybe I'm being too jaded...
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    what creeps me out is insects and mice. i hate them. i remember when i used to have mice in my house back in 2001 i was so scared and creeped out. i didn't even sleep in my own room because there was a mouse in there. i didn't step a foot in there. i would throw up just thinking about it. then i got the hole patched up where it came from.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    What creeps me out are people that take a more than healthy interest in children that aren't their own. Asking about your friends children, spending time mentoring children, teachers, obviously, I'm okay with that. It's the other ones that creep me out, people that know a few too many details, a little too concerned with what is going on with Timmy down the block. Maybe I'm being too jaded...
    I knew a woman that would breast feed other peoples kids. Toddlers at that not newborns. She ran a day care and was too cheap to buy milk.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Moldy food, spiders with really skinny legs (tarantulas are okay in my book), earthworms, and crickets.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    I knew a woman that would breast feed other peoples kids. Toddlers at that not newborns. She ran a day care and was too cheap to buy milk.
    Ewwww How disgusting. People would actually leave their kids with her?

+ Reply to Thread