+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

michal jackson, stalkers,jailbusts,bugs i dont recaniz,

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    to Tallulababy.

I've had the saddened "luxury" of finding out that there are TWELVE in my neighborhood.. approximately a 20-25 mile radius.

Mav, 12!!!!!??? My goodness.....
    It really bothers me cause we live across the street from a high school and down the street from a elementary school.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

My grandmother at night!

When she has no teeth in and her face is all sunken in, and her wig is off! Gak!

One time, she came about behind me while I was going to the bathroom at like midnight, and I almost wet myself!

The major thing that icks me out, and I'm saddened by how much of a wuss I've become since my tomgirl days, cockroaches. I get all girly and scream and am so icked out! I sealed EVERYthing in my apartment, every hole in the wall, no wicker, etc to seep them away. Only saw one this year, which was great!

As for other creepy things - worms. Not earthworms, but worms like tapeworm and hookworm and worms that live inside the body. Just icky things! Ech!!

one thing is for real. take this from me: "the really thing that creeps us out is death. even death is a natural occurrence, you cant cheat from death...."

I used to get really creeped out when I was younger by my sister's sleepwalking. I was terrified to get up to use the bathroom because I thought I might run into her in the hall wandering around in her white nightgown.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarlaD
    I used to get really creeped out when I was younger by my sister's sleepwalking. I was terrified to get up to use the bathroom because I thought I might run into her in the hall wandering around in her white nightgown.

Marla that is so funny! My younger brother use to dance in his sleep. Once we were all watching TV. And he being younger was already in bed. He came out doing the moonwalk across the living room and back to bed!!! Ill never ever forget that, we just all sat there, shocked..lol
    It was the funniest thing!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I just found this thread. How fun. I'm easily creeped out by so many things. This is the strangest for me though.

I'm creeped out by my feet coming in contact with my husband's discarded underwear/socks at the bottom of our bed. I can be lying there, enjoying the cool sheets and stretching my legs out and then...I FEEL IT. His underwear. Always flung off in his sleep the night before (yes, I make the bed, but I don't see the underwear). He was on a business trip once and I couldn't wait to have the big bed all to myself. I s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d out and moved around and then THERE THEY WERE. His freaking underwear. My toes curled and my night was ruined. I'm sure he left them there on purpose. They bother me to the point of distraction.

So that's my addition to the thread. Underwear in beds.

Chris

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Would you like the Oxford or condensed version???? .............................. .Okay, somewhere between the two it is!!!!

1. Bugs, of any kind. Ants, spiders, grasshoppers, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet
    Spiders I cannot stand, but even worse for me are crickets. I get shivers just thinking about them. They jump when you go after them--and toward you! *shudder*
    I wanted to move at the end of this past summer because I saw 5 of them in my house!!! I live near a river, and everyone else in the area said the crickets were so bad this year.... It was like a concert hall for almost two months. They do jump HIGH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that I've got my skin crawling, i might as well continue.

2. Birds. Shut it. I can't help but be terrified DJ Tony on the Ellen DeGeneres show is afraid of them too, So There!

3. Clowns, mimes, ventriloquists dummies, baby dolls. Oh yeah, big time freak out. Dolls that talk, too. My neice will not be receiving any of them, and if she does they will take a long walk off a short pier. Anything with a happy or sad fixed expression creeps me out. Also, those commercials for identity theft with the different personalities/voices coming out of the people.

okay, everybody still with me? Prepare to rescue your friend from the deep end...... Okay.... I'm plunging in now. Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!

4. Umbrellas.
    Last edited by VeronicaBelle27; 01-13-2005 at 12:12 PM.
    Could does not mean should

I hate it when a car will drive parallel to you on the freeway, maintaining the same speed as your car for long periods of time. I anticipate getting shot at or that there's a gun pointed at my head. Gives me chills right now just thinking about it. Eeesh!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread