+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

I don't get the looking in a mirror at night one. Can someone explain this to me? How is it different from looking in a mirror during the day?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    I don't get the looking in a mirror at night one. Can someone explain this to me? How is it different from looking in a mirror during the day?
    The difference is..it's at night..so its dark. so i'd always imagine the worst, like some figure standing behind me (on the reflection of mirror).... yikes! and worst than that - its an ugly 'creature'/ghost! double yikes

Burntcrow - that story is so freaky!
    realitytvbites!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Wow Burntcrow, you're story just freaked me out. I probably would have died right there.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

After I moved to New York I binged on poppy-seed bagels. I'd put them on the counter, slather them with butter, and so on. I'd wipe the counters, but there still seemed to be an awful lot of poppy seeds around.
    A few months later, after I switched to sesame-seed bagels, I was still seeing tiny black specks on my counters. I looked under the counter and the black specks had formed piles.
    What I thought were poppy seeds were, it turns out, cockroach droppings. Ewwwww!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I may never eat lemon-poppyseed muffins again
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    After I moved to New York I binged on poppy-seed bagels. I'd put them on the counter, slather them with butter, and so on. I'd wipe the counters, but there still seemed to be an awful lot of poppy seeds around.
    A few months later, after I switched to sesame-seed bagels, I was still seeing tiny black specks on my counters. I looked under the counter and the black specks had formed piles.
    What I thought were poppy seeds were, it turns out, cockroach droppings. Ewwwww!
    That's just sick!

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by candor

YIKES!! Protein?
    America- love it or leave it!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I forgot all about this thread!! There are some great posts...lol

Ugh, Im creeped out by the fact I just found out 2 registered sex offenders live in my neighborhood. One just up the street! Totally creeps me out.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Premium Member
    Mice. We had mice last fall and after I thought they were all gone I was cleaning out a bookcase. I had already pulled about half the books off the shelf and when I pulled the next book off there was a live mouse staring at me. The scream could be heard in the next block.. I hate mice.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    to Tallulababy.

I've had the saddened "luxury" of finding out that there are TWELVE in my neighborhood.. approximately a 20-25 mile radius.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread