+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 75 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

This one is kind of weird, I can't stand my Achilles tendon to be touched. Even by shoes. I accidentally kicked a boyfriend once who was rubbing my feet because he squeezed my tendon. It literally makes me nauseated.
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Clowns scare me to death too! I think it all started years ago when I was sneaking and watching USA Up All Night and this dreadful movie "Attack of the Killer Clowns from Outer Space" came on.. that and IT did it for me.. also it creeps me out in movies when someone is knife/sword fighting w/ someone and they grab hold of the blade (hello?) only to have the person rip it out of their closed hand -- man I hate that! Black cats on windy fall nights.. baby dolls creep me out if I'm alone and its quiet.. that one is sad, but true. The Blair Witch Project -- I was one of the ones who was creeped out to no end over that movie.. couldn't sleep in a dark room for 3 nights!
    Last edited by Madison1995; 10-27-2004 at 04:57 PM.

We had an Easter card once that wouldn't stop playing "Here comes Peter Cottontail" over and over and over. My brother mailed it that way to me and we have an old bitty postmistress in a rural town who had to listen to it in my box until I picked it up. I sent it on to one of my sisters with the instructions to send it on to my other sister. It went from Ohio to Mass. to PA to Chicago - playing the whole time. While it was at my house we kept it in the freezer.
    Count your blessings!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had bad encounters with battery-operated toys. Silverstar......we did wonder if Chucky had recruited Barney to join him on the dark side. Thankfully lil Rose never did become attached to Barney, so he quickly found his way into the storage bin in the garage. Btw, she's on her way to see "The Grudge" right now with friends.......

Thanks for the big laugh, Gutmutter....that's great!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

[QUOTE=Tallulahbaby] SFG, phones ringing at nite scare the crap out of me...that is so wrong...

I have a friend named Jodi who just got done watching the movie The Ring w/ her fiance around midnight and seconds after they shut it off, their phone rang.. it was a wrong number and she yelled at the person she was so freaked out! LOL I would probably have lost control of bodily functions..

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    I've gone back to the beginning of this thread, and like some of you, I, too, don't like looking in mirrors at night, especially in a dark room.

I also don't like seeing empty baby strollers, cribs or carriages, especially if there's a toy for baby in there (like a rattle or pacifier)...and no baby.

Speaking of babies, those pictures of baby an hour out of the womb that people seem so fond of using for their birth announcements? Nuh-uh, no thanks. They still look misshapen.

TV's that are still on in an empty room.

Bird song late at night.

There's something intrinsically wrong about passing a church at night and seeing no lights on. A place of worship should always have some light.

Suddenly finding yourself the only one in the room of a large museum. Surrounded by all those old things, you feel momentarily...displaced.

Entertainment: When I was 10, Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory was hugely entertaining. A few months ago, it was on TV, and as a lark and for sentimental reasons, I tried to watch it. I had to turn it off after the scene where the Oompa-Loompas row them through the tunnel. Willie Wonka is actually extremely disturbing to adults, I would think. And I'm not surprised, coming from the mind of Roald Dahl, who had a disturbing imagination. (Read some of his other works, if you don't believe me.)

Oh, you know what else creeps me out? That stranger standing behind you and staring at what you're doing. () Show of hands--did anyone not turn around? At least "to be sure"?

Your whole post creeped me out!!!! :

The Preview for the movie "The Saw" scares the crap out of me!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Tallulah, your hitchhiker story was freaky. Rose, your Barney story was hilarious!

What I find creepy:
    Oompa Loompas - phat touched on it, but I have ALWAYS been creeped out by that movie since I was a kid, and the Oompa Loompas are freaky. Last year I was at a Halloween party and one girl showed up dressed as one and she looked JUST LIKE one of those things, right down to the face color. It creeped me out all night long - every time she looked at me, I thought I would pass out in fright!

Also creepy:
    That commercial with for Tyson fish (I think it's Tyson, not sure) and there's this huge fish just sitting on a swing slowly opening and closing it's mouth with these children standing there staring it, mouths wide open. The fish is the freakiest thing ever. Really. Not kidding.

I could never emphasized this more but LIZARDS give me the creeps!!

Barney

Chucky

Looking out of the window, at night

Being home alone...and you hear 'noises' which are "un-definable"

Yes, looking in mirror at night

Having to walk around the house or even the office in the dark (cuz then I will imagine the worst things) :rolleyes

Lizard sounds (eekksss!)

Watching a creepy movie..with a lot of empty seats around you...and only like 10 turnouts in the theater.....
    realitytvbites!

Spiders I cannot stand, but even worse for me are crickets. I get shivers just thinking about them. They jump when you go after them--and toward you! *shudder*

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    ok..here are a few more things which creep me out..

-Looking into mirrors at night
    -Looking out of large windows at night (especially in a wooded area)
    -Open doors at night ( I must have my room door closed to fall asleep)

The window thing is pretty bad with me...
    When I was about 12 or 13, I spent the night at my cousins house. I got thirsty, so I went downstairs to get a glass of water. My aunt has huge windows with no curtains. As I was coming down the stairs I looked at the window, and saw my uncle. He was pasty white, smiling and waving at me. He had died a couple years back. I just froze and couldn't move. I tried to wake my cousin up to tell him, but he told me to shut the hell up. Although he was smiling and waving, it was still pretty scary. I just hope to God that it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

+ Reply to Thread