+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

What happens on that website that creeps everyone out? I really want to know but I am NOT going on there after everyone's reactions.You can put it in those "spoiler brackets" if you want.
    Things that creep me out:bugs,spiders,Amber from The Ultimate Love Test's eyebrows(one of them keeps going up),porcelain dolls,doctors.

FORT Fogey
    Bubblebunny... it's just creepy with all the subliminal messages that you realize they're sending you.... that's all... just go in ready to deter the subliminal messages, and you'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuysMama
    Thanks, Tall. I know not everyone is interested in the subject. But it was interesting to me, to hear the different stories.
    I think it is interesting, whether as an urban legend or a weird fact. My husband was really into Roswell for a while. We even talked of going there on vacation some year to stay at The Little Alie Inn and drive down The Extraterrestrial Highway. It sounds a little bit romantic and a little bit creepy.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Feet creep me out.

Dunno what it is about feet, but if I went on Fear Factor & asked me to suck someone's toe, I'd probably be out ... lol.

(I just wish my husband didn't have so much fun waving his feet in my face to see my expression of disgust and horror every time ....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by Dinahann
    I think it is interesting, whether as an urban legend or a weird fact. My husband was really into Roswell for a while. We even talked of going there on vacation some year to stay at The Little Alie Inn and drive down The Extraterrestrial Highway. It sounds a little bit romantic and a little bit creepy.
    I was telling my hubby about the post here and that I had told of our plans to go to Roswell on vacation sometime and he died laughing. He said it was Area 51 and Rachel Nevada that we were talking about.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Thanks, dfleming2. I am going on that website tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuysMama
    The original poster said to turn up the volume on your speakers, which I did, trustfully. When it really came on, I jumped about a foot into the air, turned the speakers off, and tried to calm my shaking. It is truly creepola.

http://njdsm.asocialdisease.com/subliminal.html
    I wasn't paying attention to the message and just clicked the link... The sound never scared me, just the pictures.

Collagen injected lips and long toe nails. Uggggghhh just typing long toe nails makes me want to gag !!!!

Well, I had the mouse on the link yesterday to go on and chickened out.

FORT Fogey
    This show on the Discovery Channel about killer ants *shudder shudder shudder*

+ Reply to Thread