+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Bit, fat red wasps. You know the kind that fly with their legs hanging down and look like they're the spawn of some alien devil?

/shudder

The only real phobia I have.

-Randy

Hate Spiders too. When I was in National Park in New Orleans, I was totally wigged out by these giant spiders that where all over the place. The thought of the alligators just feet away in the water didn't bother me that much, but those spiders made me want to turn and run the other way.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

People that don't respect personal space. I get really creeped out if someone invades my personal space.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Spiders. Any size. Any kind. Had a dream two nights ago that I kept feeling something on the side of my head, and when my hubby looked at it, it was a black widow spider biting. me. I'm still freaked out about it and it was just a dream.

Also, when I was very young, I saw my grandmother being chased by a tarantula in a circle (she had tried to kill it to protect us and made it mad instead). Probably when the whole spider phobia started.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

[QUOTE=chrelsey]....Also, when I was very young, I saw my grandmother being chased by a tarantula in a circle (she had tried to kill it to protect us and made it mad instead)..../QUOTE]

Why is this funny to me? I'm seeing the little spider chasing the people around the house.

I am also creeped out by 'once in a lifetime' cosmic events. As I've stated on another thread, I just want to throw rocks at the strange occurrences and hide under my bed until its over.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Spiders don't really creep me out. My roommate is terrified of wolves (which I happen to love). I had wolf wallpaper on my computer once and he couldn't even use my computer!

To be honest, reality dating shows creep me out.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

and a big to stargazer. All I can think of is "The Core"
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

[QUOTE=eldee]
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    ....Also, when I was very young, I saw my grandmother being chased by a tarantula in a circle (she had tried to kill it to protect us and made it mad instead)..../QUOTE]

Why is this funny to me? I'm seeing the little spider chasing the people around the house.
    You know - looking back on it now, it is kinda funny . . . but as a little kid, it totally freaked me out!

I also get creeped out by washing a spider down the drain because of an episode I saw of Twilight Zone (or something similar). The lady washed a spider down the drain and it kept crawling back up - but every time it came back up it was bigger and bigger and bigger . . . until all they showed was the outside of her apartment and this big, long, spider leg coming out from under the door. EEEEKKKK!!!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    and a big to stargazer. All I can think of is "The Core"
    Holy canoli! How many "The Core" flashbacks did you have when the Northern Lights decided to take sabbatical in Texas and Hawaii? *shudder*
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread