+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

And by the way, those dolls are HORRIBLE...what kind of perv manufactures those?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Okay. This sounds weird but...

Earlier in the year we read Romeo and Juliet in my English class. We also listened to it on tape and saw the movie. Every time they said banished (not entirely sure if that's right- it has an accent mark somewhere) I would shudder. It made my skin crawl!! I absolutely hate that word with a passion.

What creeps me out?

The sound of bone(s) cracking, Michael Jackson, Osmo(who gives if I spelled this wrong) Bin Laden,
    animals that usually harm you, and bad-smelling stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Being a parent definitely makes you more sensitive to stuff like that. I freaked when I watched the Law & Order episode where the mom put her baby in a cooler and dumped her in the river...but you know what's gonna happen to people like that

But as far as creepy commercials with kids - the one I'm thinking of may only run in Canada - it's a baby in a crib crying for about 10 seconds, then the screen flashes to black and then has some statistic about how many people are killed in drunk driving accidents every year, and then it reads, "Emily's mother was one of them". I think MADD sponsors it...but I have to turn it off as soon as I see it starting, it bugs me THAT much.

This is somewhat off topic but with regard to those "drunk driving kills" type commercials. They many times show clips or supposed clips of home movies/videos of a child and/or happy family and then flash to a statistic of when the kid in the video was killed by a drunk driver. So now whenever my wife and I are taking videos of our daughters it always reminds us of those commercials.

But anyway back towards the topic. I think I might have mentioned this one earlier in this thread, but I am watching the Billboard awards and got reminded of it. That Clay Aiken kind of creeps me out. He is just one disturbing looking kid.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryssa
    Earlier in the year we read Romeo and Juliet in my English class. We also listened to it on tape and saw the movie. Every time they said banished (not entirely sure if that's right- it has an accent mark somewhere) I would shudder. It made my skin crawl!! I absolutely hate that word with a passion.
    Ah yes "Bani-SHED" my English teacher went crazy if we didn't say it that way.

One thing that creeps me out is that a 9th grader in my class thinks that "Woe" is pronounced "Woo" C'mon! We're in high school people!

Also- overly cologned guys- although right now I am very over cologned because I was sitting on my brothers bed w/out taking a shower and he sprayed cologne alllll over me and now I smell like a man :mad:

Also- overly cologned guys-
    Oh, I can't stand that! I was talking to this friend of my sister's last week for maybe five minutes and I almost started gagging. The smell of (bad) cologne was so strong, my stomach was still turning half hour later. Ugh.

Rox's Purrfect Pet thread. I kept waiting for that heavy breathing kitty to pounce on the screen.

Premium Member
    Men who look at women, while moving their eyes up and and down over and over. I've seen too many of those men where I live and they really creep me out! They act like they have never seen a female body before and usually have a crazed look in their eye!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakenbake
    Men who look at women, while moving their eyes up and and down over and over. I've seen too many of those men where I live and they really creep me out! They act like they have never seen a female body before and usually have a crazed look in their eye!
    Hey, Shakenbake, I'm a guy, and I just hate people looking at people like that. It is so irritating. As though they are checking us out or there's something on us that is deemed "disgusting" to them. There's this old baz who looked at me liked that and I just glared at him. Why, he's as dirty as **** !

Quote Originally Posted by Shakenbake
    In that situation, I just say, "Excuse me, my face is up here."
    But yeah, it icks me out all the same.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread