+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    And the fact that Tallulahbaby never reply after saying that is also creepy. Are you still there ?

lolol Im still here. I dont know what the heck he does..sometimes hes tinkering with his motorcycle IN THE DARK!!!!

Or he's just standing there....Weird.

If I screamed my hubby wouldnt wake up...he is so hard to wake up. I would just have to kick this guy's ass by myself...lol
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Another thing that creeps me out is that anti-drug commercial that shows a todder getting ready to fall into a swimming pool. It makes a chill run down my spine every time I see it.
    I cringe a little bit when I see that one. Funny how having kids changes how you react to things. A few years ago that commercial would have flown right under my radar.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FinallyHere
    I cringe a little bit when I see that one. Funny how having kids changes how you react to things. A few years ago that commercial would have flown right under my radar.
    Mine too I probably would never have even looked up during it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I don't have kids and that commercial creeps the hell out of me! I wonder what that kid was told during filming "Ok you go to the edge of the pool and you do this and that, but remember don't do this outside the set!"

Poor kid's gotta be confused.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    I don't have kids and that commercial creeps the hell out of me! I wonder what that kid was told during filming "Ok you go to the edge of the pool and you do this and that, but remember don't do this outside the set!"

Poor kid's gotta be confused.

Good point. I never thought of that.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

I have worked in a hospital and seen some really gross things, but what creeps me out the most is seeing a broken bone, or even seeing someone in traction or a halo. Almost anything to do with bones. I am getting better about it as halos do not bother me so much anymore. The first time I saw a man with a rod through his leg bone to keep him in traction, I tossed my cookies. Thank goodness there was a bathroom nearby. I remember seeing a man laying on his back on a stretcher. His left foot was pointed upward as usual and his right was twisted and laying flush with the matress. I almost passed out....as he certainly had. He had broken his ankle and was going for X-rays in the ER.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Quote Originally Posted by Feifer
    I have worked in a hospital and seen some really gross things, but what creeps me out the most is seeing a broken bone, or even seeing someone in traction or a halo. Almost anything to do with bones. I am getting better about it as halos do not bother me so much anymore. The first time I saw a man with a rod through his leg bone to keep him in traction, I tossed my cookies. Thank goodness there was a bathroom nearby. I remember seeing a man laying on his back on a stretcher. His left foot was pointed upward as usual and his right was twisted and laying flush with the matress. I almost passed out....as he certainly had. He had broken his ankle and was going for X-rays in the ER.
    I'll tell you what creeped me out: reading Feifer's post!
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    They had dolls like this in a store I went to over the weekend

Another thing that creeps me out is that anti-drug commercial that shows a todder getting ready to fall into a swimming pool. It makes a chill run down my spine every time I see it.

Definetly I'm happy to know I'm not the only one.

The though of something bad happening to any child freaks me out.

chia pets freak me out....

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Definetly I'm happy to know I'm not the only one.

The though of something bad happening to any child freaks me out.

Being a parent definitely makes you more sensitive to stuff like that. I freaked when I watched the Law & Order episode where the mom put her baby in a cooler and dumped her in the river...but you know what's gonna happen to people like that

But as far as creepy commercials with kids - the one I'm thinking of may only run in Canada - it's a baby in a crib crying for about 10 seconds, then the screen flashes to black and then has some statistic about how many people are killed in drunk driving accidents every year, and then it reads, "Emily's mother was one of them". I think MADD sponsors it...but I have to turn it off as soon as I see it starting, it bugs me THAT much.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread