+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

My hubby has a severe bee phobia.

It's kinda funny in a wicked way. He's big, manly and dominant and he's terrified of little bitty bees.

FORT Fogey
    When we were remodeling my house, we had to keep my cat's food in my bathroom. So I go in there one morning to take a shower and theres ANTS crawling EVERYWHERE in the bathroom. My brother had left the window open that night. They were all over the walls and her food bowl was like black with ants. So Scary because I was like half asleep and almost didn't notice it.. BLEH

Another thing that creeps me out. me and my friends will be wakling down the street and some creepy guys will like stare at us the whole way down the street (PS we're walking in public places, not in some alleyway so don't worry ) Ick

Another thing that creeps me out. me and my friends will be wakling down the street and some creepy guys will like stare at us the whole way down the street (PS we're walking in public places, not in some alleyway so don't worry ) Ick
    I'm with you there. Ugh. That is SO creepy. I'm paranoid enough as it is, I don't need anyone giving me a reason to be.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    That happened to my sister with an umbrella once. My mom had left the umbrella on our porch to dry out. It didn't rain again for several weeks and she never remembered to bring it in. Well, my sister and I were going somewhere on a rainiy day and were fighting (as was our way) over the umbrella. She finally wrested it from my hand, opened it with a big, "HA!" and about a hundred baby spiders fell out all over her head
    This last summer, we found that a bat had crawled into the upper part of our deck umbrella while it was closed. As I mentioned, way back, bats freak me out because they seem unpredictable. My hubby closed the umbrella back up and the next day the bat was gone. What was funny is that I was convinced that somehow a mouse had pooped on the table under the umbrella, before I knew what it was. Next time I'll know better!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

That pic. of Michael J without the tip of his nose, his too white skin and make up over his pronounced jaw from his too skinny body. No kidding, it does creep me out but, I just have to look anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    That pic. of Michael J without the tip of his nose, his too white skin and make up over his pronounced jaw from his too skinny body. No kidding, it does creep me out but, I just have to look anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tracylee
    This last summer, we found that a bat had crawled into the upper part of our deck umbrella while it was closed. As I mentioned, way back, bats freak me out because they seem unpredictable. My hubby closed the umbrella back up and the next day the bat was gone. What was funny is that I was convinced that somehow a mouse had pooped on the table under the umbrella, before I knew what it was. Next time I'll know better!

You won't like this one, Tracylee. A couple of summers ago my next-door neighbor (it was an old apartment building, and we were right under the attic) told me he'd found a bat in his apartment, and that it was just lying on the ground so he put it in the trash.
    A few days later I was coming home one evening, and had almost got up the stairs to my door when I noticed a movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked, and on the top stair was another BAT, lying there but trying to move. You just don't know how fast I ran into the apartment and slammed the door. I called my boyfriend to come remove it; he scooped it up with a dustpan to take it outside but then it freaked out and flew away.
    We debated whether these bats had rabies, and that's why they were lying on the ground. But then I heard that if bats somehow fall to the ground they can't get back up? Dunno. Anyway, that's my freaky bat story.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Aggh, bats! Once on vacation, the people in the cabin next to ours decided to start the fireplace without checking the flue first. Needless to say hundreds of bats came flying down the chimney into the cabin. We went over to help, it was like "The Great Outdoors" with tennis rackets and fishing nets trying to get all of them.

At the same place, thousands of bats live under the siding, etc., of the lodge. They all come out at dusk, you can stand there and they will come out in a "stream" that goes around you, but they won't hit you. It's quite the experience.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    Needless to say hundreds of bats came flying down the chimney into the cabin. We went over to help, it was like "The Great Outdoors" with tennis rackets and fishing nets trying to get all of them.
    Okay, I don't have a fear of bats but this story gives me the heebie jeebies.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

bugs

I always thought that cockroaches were horrible,but when I moved last year over a bakery,I found that about once a week I would be startled by these 3 inch long centipedes...they are so gross ,they are hairy and bend in the middle. If you take a whack at them ...they turn and run toward you ....yuck. Their bite is like a bee sting and poisonous to small animals.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

+ Reply to Thread