+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I am WAY creeped out with any type of IV inuection. Because of my eyes, Every 3 months I have to have a fluorescein angiogram where they inject dye into my vein and then take special pictures. I pass out EVERY time. I know it doesn't hurt. I KNOW THIS. It doesn't matter how much Valium they give me before the procedure, I pass out. It's very embarrassing.

I also get creeped out with the number '666'. When I used to drive, every time my odometer would come close to a '666' sequence, I'd purposely avoid looking at the odometer again till I knew it was past the mark of the beast.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I also get creeped out with the number '666'. When I used to drive, every time my odometer would come close to a '666' sequence, I'd purposely avoid looking at the odometer again till I knew it was past the mark of the beast.
    Oooh, I'm the same way, Jewelsy! Once my total came up at a fast food restaurant to be $6.66 and I bought another drink just so it wouldn't be! I think it's because my dad was a preacher . . . that stuff sticks with you!

Also, a couple weeks ago during Survivor talk I hit post 666 and had to post again right away to get off of it!

Me, neurotic, never!
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    Ok, that's scary. And I happen to know a guy who used to have hair that went down to his knees. Creepy. *shudders*

People who clearly aren't suited for a certain type of hairstyle growing or cutting their hair into that certain style creep me out as well.
    Thank God I know no guys with long hairs... They are pretty okay for people who have the faces for it... If you know what I mean, but if you don't have the face... and you have the hair... I think the person will look definitely freaked or matter-of-factly, gay. And haejin11377, are you close with that guy you mentioned with "hair that went down to his knees", as I quoted ?

And, I must say, ! That's freakin' long hair there for a guy !

Okay, this has been creeping me out terribly for the last few days, and I'm ready to burst. It's starting to get really cold here, and the bugs are trying to find indoor homes. In the last week or so, I've killed a bunch of flies in my house. Normally this doesn't bother me, because whatever - we all get bugs in the house once in a while. But this has been a LOT in just a few days, and I keep getting visions of some hidden maggot nest in here somewhere. My boyfriend keeps reassuring me that it's just the change of weather, but I've been looking everywhere for their source. I hope to God he's right, because if he's not and I find some squirming mass of maggots, I'm probably going to fall over dead. If I stop posting here, you'll all know why.

Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    ......Also, a couple weeks ago during Survivor talk I hit post 666 and had to post again right away to get off of it!
    Me, neurotic, never!
    When I need to track a package, part of our UPS # is 666 and I always read the number in groups of three. Wasn't it either Ronald Regan or Pat Boone whose address was 666 and he had it changed?

So, Chirospasm. Have you ever heard that song about the son of a preacher man?

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I used to have License plates with 666 in them (atu-666 I think it was). It was always good for prompting comments. One time I brought my car in to have some work done and the girl behind the counter made a cooment on it while we were doing the paperwork. When she gave me the little tag to hang on the rearview mirror so that the workers would know which car was mine, we were both suprised that the number on the tag was 666. I figured it might be some kind of sign so I played 666 on the daily number lottery when I got home. Not being very lucky it didn't come out that night - it came out the next day. Unfortunately I was a broke college student at the time so I only played it for the one day. Oh well.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by ixcrisxi
    Bug collections creep me out. I guess that that is one reason I will never survive AP Biology next year. I hate creepy crawlers so much. Next year, I'll have to catch the things and pin them for a collection. Eww!!! Who wants to do that? That's so gross...

I had to do that in high school also, and because I waited until the last minute to finish it, my cat ate the entire thing the night before it was due!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Men with ear hair or nose hair...TRIM IT!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    Okay, this has been creeping me out terribly for the last few days, and I'm ready to burst. It's starting to get really cold here, and the bugs are trying to find indoor homes. In the last week or so, I've killed a bunch of flies in my house. Normally this doesn't bother me, because whatever - we all get bugs in the house once in a while. But this has been a LOT in just a few days, and I keep getting visions of some hidden maggot nest in here somewhere. My boyfriend keeps reassuring me that it's just the change of weather, but I've been looking everywhere for their source. I hope to God he's right, because if he's not and I find some squirming mass of maggots, I'm probably going to fall over dead. If I stop posting here, you'll all know why.

Amanda, I dont wanna creep you out more...but reading your post reminded me of the scary scene in the Amityville Horror , where the priest sees all the flies near the window and he starts vomiting...ICK...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Last year when I was moving out of my apartment, we found a nest of spiders hatching on my window. We pulled the blind up and out comes all these baby spiders. I won't pull a blind up to this day without a pang of fear.

+ Reply to Thread