+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 75 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast

Thread: What Creeps you out?

[QUOTE=stargazer401]I liked the movie but I know what you mean. Remember the part in the boat where he's whispering a little rhyme and the music is getting faster and faster and weird imagery is flashing by? Brrr!*shudder* Gives me chills to think about it.

I still haven't gotten over that.All the snakes and isn't there something kind of bloody?
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Bunnies with pink eyes
    Rats with pink eyes and ther long,creepy tails.Gives me the heebs just thinking about it.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

I find music box music creepy, I think because you always hear it in movies when a child is going to die, or when someone has a traumatic flashback to youth.

Also, people with long toenails. I had a friend who would grow her big toe's nails out all long (I mean like a talon--if she gave you a roundhouse kick, she could slit your throat), wear open toe shoes all the time and paint them bold colors and add decorations like she was proud of it. Of course I could never tell her this, but I was always thinking "Who gave you the idea that is attractive?!!"
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    (I mean like a talon--if she gave you a roundhouse kick, she could slit your throat)
    That's a really funny mental image.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Also, people with long toenails. I had a friend who would grow her big toe's nails out all long (I mean like a talon--if she gave you a roundhouse kick, she could slit your throat...
    Hey, sharp toenails are a better line of defense than a can of Mace, fo' sho'.

Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    Guys that don't suit long hairs, with long hairs...
    Ok, that's scary. And I happen to know a guy who used to have hair that went down to his knees. Creepy. *shudders*

People who clearly aren't suited for a certain type of hairstyle growing or cutting their hair into that certain style creep me out as well.

FORT Fogey
    Ew guys with long hair... theres this guy who sits in front of me in French class.. I hardly think hes washed his hair in about a month.. its about down the his shoulders... He was talking about how when he combs it, it leaves little clumps of hair so he has to use a round brush or something... EWWWWW its soooo greasy and disgusting I can't STAND looking at it!

Ew another thing-- Chapped lips... like I understand it sometimes, but the guy who sits in front of me also has REALLY REALLY chapped lips. Like I can see skin peeeling off of his lips.. GROSSSSSSSSSSSS

FORT Fogey
    lice, lice creep me out, especially when they are on my childs head which they were last week. She got them at school! So my whole house has now been de-funked and boiled!

Princess
    Ewwww, firegirl!! That would creep me out too! Poor girl!

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Bug collections creep me out. I guess that that is one reason I will never survive AP Biology next year. I hate creepy crawlers so much. Next year, I'll have to catch the things and pin them for a collection. Eww!!! Who wants to do that? That's so gross...

MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

+ Reply to Thread