+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finding cell phone numbers

eldee

Finding cell phone numbers

I need to find someone's cell phone number. I don't know who his new carrier is and I can't find the new number under the regular white pages for residence. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Good luck. When I worked for a chiropractor, we had a lady lock her keys and child in her car. She didn't know her husband's cell phone number, but knew his carrier. I called them and they wouldn't give it to me. Granted, that's been 9 years or so ago, but I'm not sure that anything like that's changed.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

eldee
    Thanks, I could use the luck. Someone called me and told me to call him back on his cell, which I don't have memorized. He only calls me at home, so I'm just a tiny bit anxious. Plus, I'm not the type of person who ignores someone who contacts me who might need something.

eldee
    Quote Originally Posted by tracylee
    Good luck....
    Your good wish helped. He just called. Something small was physically bothering him and I gave him a temporary solution. FYI, I don't usually get anxious when people call me. It's just that one time he called me during a mini-stroke and we got him taken care of.

Glad to be of assistance! I'm glad it worked out and I can understand your concern.
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

+ Reply to Thread