+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What makes you happy?

Female - 29

D - for exactly the same reason FinallyHere stated.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    a) health
    b) wealth
    c) friends & family
    d) peace of mind
    e) spirtual fulfillment
    f) others (pls specify)
    Female 41.....looking for the "all of the above" option. But I guess the main one would be C. friends and family. (althought conversely they can also be the main one for providing annoyance also)

But frankly, it's takes all of the above in some measure for me to be truly truly happy. but maybe I'm just difficult.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Female - 42.

This is hard. I'm going to to with...

c) Friends and Family. I don't think I would have survived that last couple of years without the love and support of my friends and family. They're my wealth and peace of mine.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Female, 21

E- Spiritual Fulfillment

I've always been a spiritual person. I believe that choices A-D are positively affected if you feel spiritually complete.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Male - 17.

Hey Luna. Helping you here! Hehe...

My answer would be...

B. Wealth - Some happiness can be bought. I mean, come on, this is a material world. Without money, you sure won't be happy.

C. Friends and Family - Well, they are the people close to you. They understand you best, I guess.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Haha... Luna.. It's been a while since we chat here after The Amazing Race days...

30, female

F -- Love. Loving others and being loved makes me the happiest. I am at peace and deeply and creatively fulfilled and expressed when I am in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Hello! I'm sort of gathering an informal survey here. I'd like to find out what makes you happy and content the most. Choose one of the options below and please include your age and gender. Thanks.

a) health
    b) wealth
    c) friends & family
    d) peace of mind
    e) spirtual fulfillment
    f) others (pls specify)

~~ female, 39 ~~

On f)
    This may sound dumb. When I`m the most content, is when I`ll be my most creative, and I`ll paint, or write Poetry.

But first is peace of mind. If i`m not content within myself, i can`t be any good for my family. God helps me find peace of mind. With d. there`s e.)

2.) friends & family. they are my greatest wealth. If you`re sad and down, or even when you`re happy and want to share, I love having my great family and a ton of friends, Know what? My internet friends are some of my favorite people. i feel like we`re family????

3.) health & wealth, or being able to pay my bills and some extra, makes me happy.

FORT Fogey
    female, 18

C and F

F is...and this is going to sound really dumb but please bear with me. When boys pay attention to me. Here's why I say this: I'm someone who struggles with my self confidence and never have had a boyfriend or even some guy who has shown that interest in me, except for some real losers who I have nothing in common with and want nothing to do with. Anyway, when the more eligible guys give me attention, it makes me really happy.

F/27
    My health is the most important thing to me. I have several health issues and it's not fun at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast