+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Ringtones

Your Ringtones

I was thinking about it today when my phone went off that if someone listened to my ringtones they would really get a somewhat intimate glimpse into me and what I like, etc.

So I wanted to see what people use for their cell ringtones.

Here are mine:

Generic ring: Theme from Psycho (used to be the Pink Panther theme, but I never changed it back after Halloween)
    My sister: Theme from Battlestar Galactica
    My brother-in-law: Theme from cartoon X-Men
    My mom: Theme from Dallas
    My dad: James Bond Theme
    High School best friend: Jewel's "Foolish Games"
    College best friend: Theme from TV "Incredible Hulk"

Can you tell I love movie soundtracks?

Anway, what about all of you?
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

I haven't taken the time to set up different ringtones for the people that call me. Fuer Elise is the only ring I'm using right now. Besides there are only about 7 or 8 ringtones on my phone Sprint PCS phone, and they are all pretty bad.

One of these days I'll try to download some ringtones.

My phone goes: *riiiing* *riiing*
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

My two faves are the Muppets theme and the Smurf theme. I occasionally use The Star Spangled Banner. Other than that, I am pretty boring...

My all time favorite - which I always have on my phone - is Gilligan's Island.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

My phone's limited, I use one of beethoven's symphonies. My wife hates it and is embarrassed every time it goes off.

I was in Circuit City the other day, and someone had an Eminem song as a ringtone. That was pretty funny.

For all of baseball season I have "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" and the rest of the time I use the Nokia ring.
    Who shot who in the what now?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    For all of baseball season I have "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" and the rest of the time I use the Nokia ring.
    I told you I could be you Greenie! I bought TMOTTBG for 99 cents for the baseball season.

I do, however, have "The Buffoon" for when my husband calls me. He wasn't quite happy with that choice, given the name and all, but it's such a distinctive ring, I know it's him

edited because I apparently can't spell today

chirospasm! My husband used Battlestar Galactica for the longest time He just changed it to Eminem for a joke though so I'll have to see if he's been sneaking up to Michigan's Circuit Cities during the day.

My ring tone is Margaritaville.

ETA: John's wife sounds like me. I always leave my phone in the car when I go into a store. I don't like it when people chat on their phones in stores. Its just a pet peeve of mine.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

My cell phone, like most, has many prprogrammed ringtones in it. My two year old gets a kick out of it when I go through all the different rings for her. One of the songs it has is "twinkle twinkle little star" she especially likes that one because she knows the song and often asks me to put it on so she can sing along with it. When she's done playing I change it back to whatever I had. One time, however, I didn't change it back and I was walking around with my phone set to play twinkle twinkle little star when it rang. Fortunately I usually keep it on vibrate so I never ended being embarresed by my phone playing twinkle twinkle at an inoportune time.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast