+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Your Ringtones

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Oops, I forgot the ringtone for when my wife calls. "Brown Eyed Girl", by Van Morrison (or Jimmy Buffett, depending on your tastes)
    Dude, during Fortcon 2, I hope I become part of the "Real Slim Shady" ringtone list. Or I'll have to work harder during Vegas to convince you that I deserve to be on the list.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    When my girlfriend calls, it's just a ringing sound so I don't have to figure out what song it is ( Amy ), when my husband calls or someone calls me from the house phone, it's the theme to peanuts. Otherwise, it's this beachy sounding ring for everyone else.

before I bought my phone that would do different ring tones for different groups I had 'Walk Like An Egyptian' Wow, that was catching and you'd want to sing it all day Now that I have different ring tones they are:

my husband: Pink Panther
    family: tap dance
    VIP: Mozart 40
    Friends: Matilda
    Business: groove

Of course, only my husband calls enough that I haven't learned what all the other songs are for each group, I just know they are not going to be him

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    *riiiiing* *riiiiing* for everyone except my NOW ex - he gets his own ring so I know which one to ignore. Unless the alimony check is due, then he's on high priority.
    You go girl!!!
    My ring tone is the American Idol theme.....I love it!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Leo
    Premium Member
    I change mine every few days, so I've used up quite a few. But the strangest one might be the whistling from the Bridge over the River Kwai.

But right now it's just Dreams, originally by Fleetwood Mac.

I have Rick James "Superfreak" on mine. I can assign different ringers to people that call me but for some reason it can only be ringers already on the phone, not ones I've downloaded. Any Sprint users know if there's anyway to assign downloaded ringers? i would really like my husband to have "Lolly Lolly Lolly Get Your Adverbs Here" and my Mom to have the Days of Our Lives theme

My regular ringtone: "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison
    My Mom: "Nuthin but a G' Thang" by Dr. Dre (she hates rap)
    My boyfriend: "Just The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra

I have a new general ringtone: The Monty Python guys singing "The Lumberjack Song"! I was at a store the other day when it went off, and some guy was like, "Oh that is awesome!"
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Snowy!!! Hugs darling!

My ring tone is "Funeral March of a Marionette" the theme to Alfred Hitchcock
    When my mother in law calls..(she is a Stones freak) its Start me Up.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I'm bumping this because I was looking for new ideas for my phone. I've been using Fischerspooner's "Emerge", but I'm getting sick of it. There's some great choices in this thread.

+ Reply to Thread