+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Your Ringtones

Mine is Bringing On The Heartbreak by Def Leppard.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

On my old cell phone it was Pachebel's Canon in D. On my current cell phone it's set to the Sex and the City theme.

I have Usher - Burn on mine. A friend of mine got a new phone and its all Japanese ringtones it's hilarious.

I download those Sprint tune things--they are actual clips of songs, not the little Casio organ/Atari game-sounding tones.

For general rings, I've had that great guitar hook from "Reptilia" by the Strokes, and Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out" (it's currently "Dark of the Matinee"). I've programmed it so my husband's ID ringer is Tenacious D's "Tribute," so whenever he calls me now, I answer by singing "the greatest and best song in the world." My best friend and I have been huge Tori Amos fans since we were but tender teens, so his ID ringer is "A Sorta Fairytale" (it should be "Baker Baker" but they didn't have that for download).

By far, my fave ringer is my husband's--whenever it plays, AC/DC's "Back in Black," he just looks so unassailably cool!

We have a friend whose phone curses at him, "Pick up the #$% phone, you &*@." It's funny...for the first forty two times you hear it. Then it gets so you want to grab the phone and fling it down the commode.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Looney Tunes theme....That's All Folks!

Uh-huh..yeah..riiiight... Warhol's Avatar
    Dagwood.....retro...I like it! I remember being completely consumed by Def Leppard back in '83 when "Pyromania" came out (that and breakdancing, strangely).

As for my ringtone, I actually went sorta retro too....but with a splash of irony. I use one called "old phone"....which basically sounds like the bell "ringer" from a 70's era telephone. Needless to say, I get a lot of surprised glances when I receive a call....especially when people see that the sound is coming from a microscopic, 2 oz Panasonic.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Mine right now is Drop It Like It's Hott by Snoop Dogg
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I've got "Breakthru", which is my favorite Queen song, on my "known caller" ring and I've got "Boot Scootin' Boogie" on my "unknown caller" ring... I just downloaded a whole bunch of cool country music ringtones, I'm still setting up my contact list with their personal rings... (I love customizing everything I own! lol...I'm a customizing fool...)

For the record. I don't like paying for ring tones either, so I found a website that has all kinds of midi ringtones for free. Most of them are pretty good, at least for a cell phone ring
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

This is a fun thread. Right now on my phone for the regular ring it is the Harry Potter theme. When my voice-mail comes in it is The Safety Dance.
    I sometimes switch to my other tones that I have. They are The Stonecutters theme from the Simpson's or Shaggy's, It was'nt Me.

Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    ... dont wanna be- gavin degraw
    Ooh, that's one of my FAV songs, weathergirl! I don't know how to download ringtones, though.

My phone currently is set to bark like a dog.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread