+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Ringtones

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    Right now I'm using Metallica's Hit the Lights...

I change often though

I've been using the theme from The Flintstones for awhile. I downloaded it and I haven't heard anyone else with it, so far. The one I hear most often is Fur Elise - and that's the one I used to have on my old Nokia, before it drowned. I have no idea what's on my husband's phone, since we pretty much only call each other, I'm never there when it rings!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Okay, I am one of the people with an Eminem ringtone. What can I say? I never think my phone is ringing when I hear someone else's ringing. That is why I stay away from the Nokia tone and some of the other popular choices.

I also had Michael Jackson's "Beat It" for a while. Okay, I admit it, I'm a freak...

Chiro, I didn't know you could have different tones for different callers, very cool! You must have a fancy phone...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I use "The Ketchup Song."

I have Take me out to the ballgame on my phone!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Sheesh - am I behind the times or what? I didn't even know there were different ringtones.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey
    Some guy at my school has 50 Cents P I M P on his phone its very weird

Anyways, I wish I had one of the phones with polyphonetic rings, so I could have a cool ring tone (probably the Simpsons theme ) but I have Canon in D for mine right now. One thing I think is very annoying is when in a public place some kids will go through all of the ring tones really loudly and it gets me very mad :mad:

Neat thread chiro!!! We both must have the same type of phone because I can assign rings to "caller groups".

I have the Indiana Jones theme for my boyfriend (he is always whistling it so I thought it was the perfect ring for him).

Whenever someone from my family calls, I have it set to The Simpsons theme.

I have the Itchy and Scratchy Show theme when anyone from work calls.

If any of my girl friends call, I hear the 90210 theme (yes, I REFUSE to let go!)

And my fav ring, which is the general ring, is Spanish Flea by Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass. Also commonly known as The Dating Game Theme.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

You mean, you can actually change the tone of the ring on your phone? Oh my goodness!

Geez, I think ringtones on phones is clearly the earmarks of the downfall of society.

Most phones ring with that creepy electronic sounding speaker which makes the song sound lousy. Additionally, who really wants to listen to a 3 minute song every time you want to pick up the phone....

When I hear those things, it makes me want to rip the phone out of someones ear, and throw it under a truck.

Shall I get started with cell phones in movie theatres/restaurants/other places that they shouldn't be allowed in?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

+ Reply to Thread