+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Your Ringtones

mine is i'm not okay by my chemical romance but i want note to self by from first to last or the party boy theme

I have 2 ringtones. 1 is for my friend and it is Sandstorm, the other is for anyone else that calls and thats Raindrops by Stunt.

Re: Your Ringtones

I got a new cell phone last week and lost all of my Ringtones, so I had to start over.
    My Ringtone is hysterical though. I got Larry The Cable Guy... he says "Hey pick-up the phone & he's fartin'... he says ..."Oh Lord, pick up the phone, hurry up, I gotta poop, GitRDone!" It's so funny! Cingular Wireless has it! You can check it out there on their website.

MRD

My husband has the most embarrassing ringtone. Frank Zappa's "It hurts when I pee". He thinks its hysterical. I HATE to be anywhere near him when his phone rings.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

none - mine is on vibrate
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Mine is a comedian, I can't remember who, though. It says "Your phone is ringing. Somebody find my owner, I'm ringing and I need to find my owner".
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I have "U and Ur Hand" by Pink for my husband (he likes Pink) and "Only the Young" by Journey for everyone else.

lei
    FORT Fogey

I just posted about my ringtone yesterday in the Koffee Klatch. I'll just add here that I have this program called "Motorola Phone Tools" which makes it easy to make any part of any song I own into a ringtone for my razr. It also makes it easy to transfer other stuff between computer and phone but I don't do that much.

I have a bunch of ringtones. It's like an addiction! Currently, I'm using 'Little of Your Time' by Maroon 5.

In the past, I've used Bon Jovi, Motorhead [It was a wrestling song ], Goo Goo Dolls, and The Offspring.
    Currently Loving: Mystery from The Pickup Artist
    Currently Excited About: The modeling competition that I'm in! Wish me luck, guys...
    *Runner Up in the Kyle XY Caption Contest! Whoo!*

General Ring: "Brave" Nichole Nordiman
    my friend, Mark's (RIP) father (Mark passed away 15 years ago): Beth-Kiss (Mark's favorite group)
    my friend Brandon & Aimee: An Irish Blessing (which is just spoken by Roma Downey)
    My husband: Truly, Madly, Deeply-Savage Garden
    My friends Dave, Jen and LeRoy: Voice of Truth-Casting Crowns (I used to have It Wasn't Me for LeRoy)
    My friend, Robert: I am going to have It Is Well With My Soul since that is his favorite Hymn
    My buddy Shawn, God Is In Control-Twila Paris
    Most of my other ones are either preloaded or voice memos. Since 3 people are assigned to Voice of Truth, I'm planning on changing that so I can distinguish between them when they call.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread