+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Your Ringtones

With my new phone, my ringtones are "Feel Good Inc." by Gorillaz, and "Chicago Is So Two Years Ago" by Fall Out Boy. The new phone allows "true tones", so it's just actual clips from the songs with voice and everything. These new phones rock.

I have one of those, John. My ring is Collin Ray's Love Me. I just got it yesterday so I haven't had a chance to do too much ringtone shopping but with my plan they are free for the first month so I will be searching.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

My ringtone is Coldplay's Clock. It's one of those "realtunes" so it sounds really cool

I ALWAYS get complimented on it

I also have "realtones" and mine is September by Earth, Wind and Fire. I also have the instrumental music from the Harry Potter Movies as my text message tone. I am actually planning on changing mine as well but can never decide what I want so right now I am looking.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    my new phone has the realtones too. When my husband calls from his cell or from home, it's the theme to Monday Night Football and everyone else is "Iris" by the GooGoo Dolls.

The realtones are such an improvement over the old ones. I can't imagine having to use a midi-sounding one now.

I still can't decide what I want for my new one, though. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time picking one; I've made major life decisions with less fanfare than this.

Right now, I have Duke's fight song! GO DUKE!!! When March Madness ends, I'll go back to Brown-Eyed Girl.

I have one of the realtones for when my husband calls, Scuttle Buttin' by Stevie Ray Vaughn. SRV is one of his favorites! Sometimes I switch to Shania's Forever and Always but my hubby likes the SRV one better.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

For my b/f's calls - my ringtone is Neon Moon by Brooks & Dunn, for everyone else, it's Here Without You by 3 Doors Down.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda View Post
    I still can't decide what I want for my new one, though. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time picking one; I've made major life decisions with less fanfare than this.
    RIGHT?! I sat for at least 60 minutes browsing the t-mobile website and I think I planned my daughter's baptism in less time - from outfit to invitiation to ceremony to brunch!! Meanwhile, who hears my phone anyway besides me??

Mine's set to "Seasons of Love," although I really want to have the theme to The Office on my phone.

+ Reply to Thread