+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cars Suck

I used to have this ancient toyota corolla, and the battery cables were on their way out, but I didn't have the $$ to replace them...anyway, half the time the car wouldn't start until I popped the hood and fiddled with the cables for a minute. Oddly enough, I loved that! I felt so cool pretending like I knew how to fix my car. And there would always be a man watching, waiting to rush in and save the day...the look on the stranger's face when my car started right up...priceless.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I used to have this ancient toyota corolla, and the battery cables were on their way out, but I didn't have the $$ to replace them...anyway, half the time the car wouldn't start until I popped the hood and fiddled with the cables for a minute. Oddly enough, I loved that! I felt so cool pretending like I knew how to fix my car. And there would always be a man watching, waiting to rush in and save the day...the look on the stranger's face when my car started right up...priceless.
    That's why I threw a fit when I found out my mum brought a Corolla an odd 3 or so years ago... which is why I got my car heh heh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234