+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrapbooking

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar

Scrapbooking

Does anyone scrapbook? I just started after I got married..I decided I didnt want a boring wedding album. I didnt really know anything about SB so I headed down to the local craft store...spent an obscene amount of money..and figured it out on my own..Believe it or not the album turned out beautiful. Now Im crazy about it..My friends ooh and ah looking at the albums and the pictures now arent sitting in some box...For me its nice and relaxing..I put on some good music and scrap away!

If you do scrapbook..share tips and stuff!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I scrapbook but I'm very slow at it and I'm not that creative. but I like the journalling and I have a journal entry on most pages. It is a fun way to disply the pictures, I just wish I was faster, had more supplies and a place to do at home. I go to a couple different places on Friday nights once or twice a month to scrapbook, it's a nice little night out.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Ooh! I love scrapbooking! I particularly like decorating the pages. Last year in my school, as the year end project, everyone had to make a scrapbook, and it was so much fun.

I have the books and the little punches and all the crafty paper including the vellum. I started a scrapbook for my mother-in-law as a birthday gift that she was supposed to keep up right after my son was born. She never added anything to it and two years later she died. So, that is the last scrapbook I did, but I love to make my own greeting cards and envelopes.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I was just watching Oprah and she had these personalized scrapbooks from Phoebe and Harry . They also have some great personalized bags. You have to see these. Just imagine, you have the picture on the front and the memories inside. Fun!fun! I have got to find a way to do this at home so that I can skip the expense. Hehe!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    I love scrapbooking, I like to go once or twice a month to an all night crop and share stuff w/everyone. It is fun! I love Susan Branch cookbooks and her baby book. So, I copy her lay outs and saying sometimes they are fun. She has some scrapbooking things too.

Yay, fellow scrapbookers.. Right now Im working on all vacation pics. I ve been lazy and not worked on pages for several months but other day I saw these great Elvis stickers..so I bought them to use on my Vegas trip with my girlfriends.

FG-Susan Branch has some terrific stickers. I didnt know she has cookbooks, Im going to check them out.!

Feifer- thanx for the website...Im going to check it out!

Nancy- at least you journal. Im so bad at that. I forget dates...or it just sounds stupid. I need to work on that.

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Tallulah, oh yea that is what she started doing first cook books and they are fantastic! I also have her baby book for my daughter " Baby Love" it is sooooo sweet! She is my fav! And nice too!

FORT Fogey
    Hey Feif and whoever if you want to see some really cool ways to use your photos for bags, albums etc check out this web site! I love it and give gifts to family like note pads etc..

http://www.exposuresonline.com/

awww...I think I'll look for the baby love book too and give it to my girlfriends daughter!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast