+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Scrapbooking

Congratulations Tallulahbaby! That's so wonderful!!

Congratulations Tallulahbaby !

I've kept photo albums for my family and a separate one for my two kids.....
    but just recently gotten into scrapbooking. My goal right now is just to get caught up to the present and I'm about 8 months behind......... and I worked all weekend off and on trying to get caught up......smile
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Thanks you guys! Im really excited...but sicker than a dog...lol been in the hospital twice... and out of work.... lol
    So when Im feeling decent I scrap Im gonna be off for a while, so Im trying to taking advantage and go thru pics and put them in chronological order!

I have one thing I adore...you write what you want with this clear pen, thats kinda like a clear puffy paint pen, then you put colored shiny foil over it, then like magic, the letters you wrote have the beautiful color the foil had... Its very pretty.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    bumping this thread for Tallulahbaby - doesn't it seem like yesterday you were just telling us this news and now he's HERE!!??!?!?!????

I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT TO SCRAP DUKE'S ARRIVAL!!!

and now I'm adding a new post to start this discussion again. I've since left CM albums FAR in the dust (I was so tired of trimming paper). I now use Colorbok Perfect Fit albums (12x12). OMG I LOVE them!!! I found them everywhere for $20 and low and behold Target, of all places, has them for $12.99! I was shocked.

I am still ridiculously obsessed with rub-ons. Now so many new choices. I use them on every layout. I'm also addicted to making tags and putting them on layouts. I really should take some digital pics of my most recent layouts and post them. I don't have a scanner.

I also am using a Sandylion album, which has Mickey Mouse on it, for my Disney album. So far, I really like that too.

Still obsessed with scrapping - and feeding my rub-on addiction! Bought these last weekin both white and black: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8172290566

I'm also into transparencies/layovers. So fun to work with!

I have looked at rub-ons but have been scared to try them. I hate trying new things. I've done a little bit of scrapping but I need to do more. I have to get a place set up in the house so I can work on it here.

My daughters have gotten into scrapping. Now that is pretty funny seeing how they do their layouts and what pictures they pick.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I have looked at rub-ons but have been scared to try them. I hate trying new things. I've done a little bit of scrapping but I need to do more. I have to get a place set up in the house so I can work on it here.

My daughters have gotten into scrapping. Now that is pretty funny seeing how they do their layouts and what pictures they pick.
    you MUST try them - they are so easy (and I actually don't like using the popsicle sticks that come with them - I bought a rub-on tool at AC Moore made my Lil Davis that works great!). They look so smooth on a layout - so much nicer than stickers!!! And you can put them right onto your pictures.

C'mon. Try it. Join my obsession. I'll hold your hand. (says Mary Beth the enabler!!!)

MRD
    I Just found this thread. I LOVE scrapbooking. I started 12 years ago with CM and now I use just about everything, but still use CM albums. In 12 years I have completed 39 albums! I still have BOXES of old family photos and that will probably be another 10 albums or so. I'm slowly going through them all. My parents and grandparents embraced photography from its earliest stages.

I love the creative process, love making cool embellishments and love getting together with my friends to do it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm still slowly working away on my mine. Very slowly. What has been fun is the girls have gotten into it now and it's pretty cute to see what pictures they pick, how they decide to decorate the page and what they choice to say about it in their journaling.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

MRD
    I'm slowly working now too. I used to enjoy it so much and used to do it so much at home, but I've battled health problems for 2 years now and that has severly hampered my progress. I still love to do it, but its gotten to be a hassle to get it all out to work on. I do attend crops every month or so and that helps, but I no longer work on it at home like I used to.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread