+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: When are you usually at the FoRT?

When are you usually at the FoRT?

This quote from the Feedback Research article John posted in another thread got me thinking about our posting habits here at the FoRT.

When to Reach Reality TV Viewers on the Web

For marketers interested in leveraging this active group of consumers, the best time to reach them is right after work before the shows begin, since 78% of all traffic for the top five shows was generated from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Reality TV sites were most visited on Wednesdays and Thursdays, with more than 43% of traffic visiting on those days. Thursday was the most popular with 29% of that traffic.

Alternative times to reach these consumers are between the hours of 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., with 31% of participants hitting sites during that time, and between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. for 19% of respondents.
    I'm often here late at night and notice that some of the same people are here most nights. So, I got nosy about the rest of you.

Are you usually here week days or week ends?
    Do you post from work or from home?
    What shows do you watch?
    What forums do you post in?

Hi Sheela,

There's noticeably fewer people this late at night! I think a lot of folks drop in while they're at work. Me, I'm a stay at home mommy so it varies from day to day. Lately my daughter has been into painting, which is nice because we can work together in our "back house" - me on FORT and she in her art corner. Nice rainy days!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Rab
    I'm usually on after 10 pm (like right now) and between 3:30-4:30 in the afternoon. It gets boring when hardly anyone's on at 2 am Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Are you usually here week days or week ends? Both? Weekends I guess
    Do you post from work or from home? Home
    What shows do you watch? mostly Survivor, TAR, and Fear Factor
    What forums do you post in? Wherever it's most popular.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Good topic

Are you usually here week days or weekends? I'm here everyday, from about 2:00p.m. till Midnight.
    Do you post from work or from home? Home.
    What shows do you watch? Most all of them. Survivor is my favorite
    What forums do you post in? Mostly in Music, General Discussion, Books and The Premium Lounge. I also post a bit in others
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Hepcat and Rab! It's good to see you guys. There's very few of us here at this hour.

FORT Fogey
    Wed and Thurs obviously the days of Bachelor and Survivor. I am usually on and off throughout the whole day. Then if I can't sleep ( like now) I pop on and see what's up w/all the other insomniacs.

Jewelsy!

Oh, maybe I oughta answer my own questions.

I'm mostly here late nights and week ends. Basically, I have the FoRT open in the background while I'm doing some other stuff. And then I jump in periodically. I'm here most nights regardless of what show was on tv.

I watch most of the reality tv shows. But I usually post in the Survivor and TAR forums. I've found I don't have much to say about the other shows although I do watch them and lurk on their discussions.

Oh, and I spend a lot of time in all the non-tv forums.

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Then if I can't sleep ( like now) I pop on and see what's up w/all the other insomniacs.
    Firegirl! Want some coffee?

FORT Fogey
    Thanks but are you kidding?? How about an ambien shake? lol or one of those drinks!!!

I'm usually on here around noon and then later at night after 10 or 11. Sometimes I get on in the early evening but haven't so much lately; I'd like to because I wind up missing most of the discussions otherwise. (this is all from home)

The only reality show I watch right now is Survivor. Most of my posts are in Survivor, Movies and Music, with some Sports and General Discussion thrown in. I lurk in on a lot of the other stuff although I don't post unless I have something to add.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast