+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When are you usually at the FoRT?

When are you usually at the FoRT?
    if i can time it right, just after John signs off

*sarcasm people*

Are you usually here week days or week ends?
    both if i can, though weekends are harder to get on because the kids play on the computer too...

Do you post from work or from home?
    Currently only from home, i took this year off from teaching to stay at home with our new son...but when i am teaching, i never have time to "play"...even during my prep hour, because our principal would make even John proud on monitoring our computer use

*again, the sarcasm thingy*

What forums do you post in?
    currently, the Gen forum and sports forum only because i'm still reading alot of the old stuff here so i can get a feel for the board and inject my sarcastic style in peacefully

What reality shows do you watch?
    mostly only AI, BB, and Survivor..

I'm normally here from about 5:30am to about 7am just about every morning, and now and then at other times (like now) I'm normally on every day, it's how I wake up a whole bunch of coffee and the FORT.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Are you usually here week days or week ends? I'm here every day, what else can I say?

Do you post from work or from home? I mostly post at home. I do go to the FORT during lunch or free periods, but I don't post, mostly because I'm a bit too lazy to sign in .

What shows do you watch? Survivor, TAR, and CSI are the only shows that I watch regularly, but I'll watch other shows from time to time if they're interesting.

What forums do you post in? During TAR season I post a lot in the TAR forum, but most of the time I'm around General Discusssion or the Music forum or the Games forum.

Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    I'm often here late at night and notice that some of the same people are here most nights.
    We, night owls, have to stick together.

Are you usually here week days or weekends? Mostly during the week. Sometimes I pop in during my lunch break, and other times I'll login after work. But for the most part, I'm here late at night anywhere between the hours of 10:30pm to 2:00am. What can I say? I'm a night person.

Do you post from work or from home? From Home. The majority of the time, I'm busy at work so I rarely have time to login from work. Besides "BigBrother" at work is always watching.

What shows do you watch? Survivor, The bachelor (but I'm sick of it), King of the Jungle, Smallville, Joan of Arcadia

What forums do you post in? See above. Plus I post in the Other Reality TV shows, Other Non-Reality tv shows, Movies, and once in a while, I'll post in General, Current Events, and Premium Lounge.

Oh I forgot! I also post in the Alias forum.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Are you usually here weekdays or weekends?
    Every day except sometimes Fridays. But I stay on longer on weekends. So I would have to say...Both

From home. Our computer teacher doesn't let us use the internet after the internet safety class we had last year.

I post in the Survivor forum, the American Juniors forum, General Discussion, and Music.

Survivor (as you can probably tell from my username). I watched American Juniors when it was on, and same with Big Brother (sometimes).

Weekdays. My weekends are really full.
    Do you post from work or home?
    Mostly work, but the company just made a new IT policy where we can't go to sites like this a work. So now the answer will have to be home.
    What forums?
    Survivor & General. Sometimes sports.
    Which reality shows?
    Survivor, but really got interested in Amazing race after hearing all of the good things about it from here.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Weekdays... I'm more free during then. I like to spend my weekends outside.

From home. I haven't work yet you see.... and am not anticipating it either...

The Amazing Race (decreasing), Music, General Discussion...

The Amazing Race, and if you consider The Osbournes one, yes to that too...

I'm here most often on weeknights, and I log in from home.

Mostly and lately, I lurk!

I'm not sure why that is. Sometimes, if a thread strikes my fancy, I'll live in it. That happens occasionally with a General Discussion thread. I also frequent the Survivor forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Shayla
    I'm here most often on weeknights, and I log in from home.

Mostly and lately, I lurk!

I'm not sure why that is. Sometimes, if a thread strikes my fancy, I'll live in it. That happens occasionally with a General Discussion thread. I also frequent the Survivor forum.
    I miss you posting more.

That is all.

FORT Fogey
    Are you usually here week days or week ends? Weekdays after soccer and homework are over about 8-10 PM here, but I suppose that would be 11-1 for the East Coasters
    Do you post from work or from home? Home
    What shows do you watch? Surgvivor, Joe Millionaire, Queer Eye, AI, Joe Shmoe, 24, Trading Spaces, While you were out
    What forums do you post in? Mostly... general discussion and games, but I read everything in Survivor and Queer Eye and Joe Millionaire

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast