+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When are you usually at the FoRT?

The times they discuss in that article don't mesh with our actual traffic. Most of our traffic hits from 8pm - 11pm Eastern, during and after showtimes. Probably because we do discussion of the shows during them.

Then our busy times are usually around 10am - 2 or 3pm.

Are you usually here week days or week ends?

More often than not - weekdays . . . but I venture in on the weekends if I have any "down" time between yardwork, sailing, family, etc . . .

Do you post from work or from home?

Mostly from work between 6:30 a.m. and 3 p.m.(CST)

What shows do you watch?

The Bachelor, CSI Miami, various sitcoms, cooking shows.

What forums do you post in?

Games, Movies, and occasionally General Discussion.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I'm always here, aren't I? Except when I'm golfing, sailing, at the bar, with family and friends, or just out getting into trouble...

They're the same thing.

What shows do you watch?

Reality shows: Survivor, TAR, Mole.
    Non-Reality shows: Pretty much anything on Fox or CBS.

Whichever forum will get me in the most trouble.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I'm usually here during the weekdays while I'm working. This is my in between customer down time. Luckily I have an understanding boss.

I'm mostly here during the work day. During downtime, of course. I work in an office, sort of, but I'm pretty much the only one in it -- the rest of the people at my company work in a different town. So I get kinda lonely, and the FORT provides some needed social interaction.
    I don't have my home computer hooked up to the Internet so I miss all the during-show discussions. Sometimes I take the work laptop home, but mostly I'm just here during the day.
    Last edited by Lucy; 11-17-2003 at 11:54 AM.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Are you usually here week days or week ends? i'm here pretty much all day during the work week. when it gets busy, i shut fort down, but that's pretty infrequently. from home, i'll pop on during a show if i have to talk about the show as it's happening. that usually doesn't happen, but the last couple of survivors have warranted during show discussion. after work and on weekends, i'll check in, but it's not my main fort time.

Do you post from work or from home? mostly work, sometimes home.

What shows do you watch? the bachelor, survivor, tar when it's on, then i'm a junkie for the nbc must see thursday, abc's less than perfect, nbc's miss match and las vegas, cbs's joan of arcadia and my fave - wb's smallville. oh there are more i watch, too. thank god i have 3 vcr's.

What forums do you post in? general, bachelor, occasionally in survivor. i tend to not post in the heavy traffic forums b/c they move so fast i can't keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    Are you usually here week days or week ends? i'm here pretty much all day during the work week. when it gets busy, i shut fort down, but that's pretty infrequently. from home, i'll pop on during a show if i have to talk about the show as it's happening. that usually doesn't happen, but the last couple of survivors have warranted during show discussion. after work and on weekends, i'll check in, but it's not my main fort time.

Do you post from work or from home? mostly work, sometimes home.

What shows do you watch? the bachelor, survivor, tar when it's on, then i'm a junkie for the nbc must see thursday, abc's less than perfect, nbc's miss match and las vegas, cbs's joan of arcadia and my fave - wb's smallville. oh there are more i watch, too. thank god i have 3 vcr's.

What forums do you post in? general, bachelor, occasionally in survivor. i tend to not post in the heavy traffic forums b/c they move so fast i can't keep up.
    i'm here when time permits, right now it permits. although i see my boss lurking... so
    “You know this is a one-way street?”
    “I was only going one way!”

Great topic, I almost asked this a few weeks ago!

Every day

From home--cookies make me nervous!

What shows do you watch?
    Now: Survivor, Extreme Makeover, CSI: Miami
    When they're on: Big Brother, Amazing Race

Which one's DON'T I?!?! Mostly in the General Discussion, except on Thursdays when I artificially inflate my post count in the Survivor thread
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

All the time during the week, sporadically on weekends as we tend to go places

It's the same thing. I'm a stay-at-home Mom and do data entry for my husband's company. So I keep FORT in one window and my work in the other

I'm a serial poster. I post all over the place. I wander in and out of rooms like a crazy bag lady mumbling to herself.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    I am here whenever I can be, the rest of the time I'm at DWO, IdolForums, or Peeunited. (Peeunited is a private forum.)

I post from home, school is too awkward.

I watch American Idol and I watched American Juniors.

And I post in the non TV forums a lot. But when American Idol 3 comes on, I'll be there.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast