I just had to pipe in - this is like 99.9% of my life anyway. Especially the Candyland part! :coffee
Originally Posted by averagejane
- log onto the Crayola website and find out how to remove the orange crayon that was in my daughter's pants pocket when it went into the laundry mixed with all our jeans and ended up getting baked on in the dryer
- rearrange my sock drawer. Then do my husband's. Then do my daughter's. Too bad the cats don't wear socks.
- Consider the pros and cons of the Swiffer. Is it really better than good old fashioned elbow grease?
Edit Star Trek collection to create my own collection of William Shatner's greatest acting moments on DVD.
Notice that I still have 3 1/2 hours unused on my 4 hour DVD.
Attempt to fill remainder of space with Uriah Heep's Greatest Hits.
Still 3:10 left to fill.
Scan VCR tapes of the Bachelor, looking for moments that were actually only shown once - copy all of those moments onto DVD.
Still 1:45 left to fill.
Decide to fill remaining space with any shots of Bob while he's not kissing, singing, groping, or issuing the robo-laugh.
Still 1:35 to fill.
Give up on DVD project.
Good for spills, bad for any floor with a texture or dried on stuff.
Originally Posted by hepcat
Vacuum the inside of the couch
Dust the ceiling fans
organize hubby's 'sports' closet
do the ironing before I actually want to wear the item
1) curl my hair... strand by strand
2) organize my cabinets... put everything in alphabetical order
3) erase all of the numbers stored in my phone and see if I can reprogram them from memory...
And your answer is SEX ?????
Originally Posted by Friendly
Post witty threads on FORT.
Reply to witty threads on FORT.
Walk the dog.
Give the short and curly's a perm.
Tattoos or piercings might do fine.
Start a religion....
not neccesarily in that order though.
I could watch the Amanda Show with my daughter....
-read a romance novel (I'll probably have a better opinion of the guy in the story than I have of Bob right now!)
-paint my toenails
-find my future husband on a matchmaking website
-adjust the picture frames on my wall
-watch the new Alias DVDs
-tell myself to go to sleep early, then sneak back to the computer to post at the FoRT!!!!
- watch 9 hours of Lord of the Rings at once... (for a refresher of course.)
- make a tomato and lettuce sammich with mayo
- eat said sandwich
- watch tapes of Paradise Hotel
- read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" book, again...
- download mp3s of obscure non-commercial Trip-Hop music and think you are edgy and deep
- for the Ladies - watch Bridget Jones' Diary again to be ready for the next installment
- for the Gentlemen - watch the original Matrix to remember it used to be a
good movie franchise
I've already seen it sixty times. :winkgrin
Originally Posted by a_canuck_01
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.