+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair problem or questions

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Hair problem or questions

Is there anyone here, besides me, whose hair falls out when they are stressed. I endure alopecia areata from time to time. It is a drag, to say the least.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow! I can't believe this thread is still around! LOL!

After many years of trying different techniques, I finally found the perfect product for my half gray, half dirty blonde hair, in between highlights. It's called Root Touch-up by Clairol. I've used the Light Blonde and the Extra Light Blonde and both match my highlights and prolong needing to get highlights for quite a while. I have to use it about every 3-4 weeks and at 4 months and it it still looks good.

Edited to add: I have alopecia of the eyelashes and lose them when stressed...is that Pepette?

I just got brave enough to let my hair go to its natural color. So now it's mostly grey with a little darn brown thrown in. I've been thinking about it for a while, and finally decided to just go for it. My hair is short, so it only took a few hair cuts for it to be completely my natural color. And I love it! I've gotten so many compliments on it. I was completely surprised by that. It makes me wonder how bad my hair looked before!!!

I like my little silver curls too, ScoutMom--to the point that I wish the rest of my hair would hurry up and match!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I'm so envious! I wish I would go all over gray!! I would go naturale too!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don't they make silver or gray dye? It IS possible!

I triple dog dare you!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've had silver hair before and it looked good. About 32 years ago. LOL! Now when I've asked for it, they look at me like I'm crazy...

As I'm getting older, my hair is getting dryer. It is so annoying! I almost want to cut it really short and just bleach it blonde so that I can feel the dryness has a reason! My hair is coming in white but the pieces are all over the hair, not in one specific place. I wish it would hurry up so it can have a highlighting effect instead of looking dull and boring!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3327292;
    As I'm getting older, my hair is getting dryer. It is so annoying! I almost want to cut it really short and just bleach it blonde so that I can feel the dryness has a reason! My hair is coming in white but the pieces are all over the hair, not in one specific place. I wish it would hurry up so it can have a highlighting effect instead of looking dull and boring!!
    I sure wish I could give you some of my oil. (That sounds weird doesn't it?) I always thought that as you got older, your hair and skin were supposed to get drier. Not in my case. My hair gets so oily even after a day and it's gross looking unless I shampoo every day.

I guess none of us will really be happy with what we have. I used to love my hair, not so much anymore.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread