+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair problem or questions

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: Hair problem or questions

Mikesgal, you may want to check out www.manicpanic.com for some tips on keeping the color in. It shouldn't fade within 2-3 days. From experience I can say the vinegar trick does help

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3146020;
    Mikesgal, you may want to check out www.manicpanic.com for some tips on keeping the color in. It shouldn't fade within 2-3 days. From experience I can say the vinegar trick does help
    What a cool sight! thanks! I will try the vinegar tonight on our third attempt!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Does anyone have a deep moisturizing conditioner that can be bought in stores that they can recommend? I really don't want to have to buy a salon product, if I can help it. Vidal Sassoon had a really great smelling product years ago. I think it was called Vidal Sassoon Deep Moisturizing Conditioner, but I don't think it's out there anymore. It was in a dark red tube, I think.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The Swiss Formula line used to have a 3 minute deep conditioning product that worked wonders. It smelled kinda methol-y and tingled while it was on your head, but was a really great conditioner. I haven't seen it locally in a while - but if you can find it, it is fantastic.

I love the Swiss Formula deep repair conditioner. It tingles while it works and it makes your hair feel amazing!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3146745;
    Does anyone have a deep moisturizing conditioner that can be bought in stores that they can recommend? I really don't want to have to buy a salon product, if I can help it. Vidal Sassoon had a really great smelling product years ago. I think it was called Vidal Sassoon Deep Moisturizing Conditioner, but I don't think it's out there anymore. It was in a dark red tube, I think.
    Loreal, Vive Pro (Pearl I think it is. I'll look tonight for a definite answer) I use it once or twice a week and my hair is so soft.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3146745;
    Does anyone have a deep moisturizing conditioner that can be bought in stores that they can recommend?
    I've used the Aussie Three Minute Miracle for years and just love it. I've tried other brands and didn't feel like they went very deep. This one feels creamier coming out of the tube and my hair (dyed) seems to love it.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 07-28-2008 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Fix quote tag
    Wag more, bark less

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3146853;
    Loreal, Vive Pro (Pearl I think it is. I'll look tonight for a definite answer) I use it once or twice a week and my hair is so soft.
    It is Loreal Vive Pro pearl protein nutri gloss conditioning treatment. You only need a little of it to work.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am doing like Santa! Making a list and checking it twice! Really appreciate all of the suggestions, and am always interested in more if they are out there!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a couple of different issues. I have long hair and here are my issues. #1: My hair is always getting knotted strands. #2, no matter how much conditioner I use, my hair always seems dry. Especially on the ends. Any thoughts on how to rectify this?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread