+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair problem or questions

BREAKING NEWS
    FORT spycam captures Speedy as he prepares to shampoo

It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Has anyone else had this happen with the Garnier brand? At the rate I'm using this stuff I should be finished with both bottles by FORTcon. I'll be the guy with two eyepatches.
    Okay, the voice of reason here Speedbump, you could be allergic to the stuff! Throw it out! For goodness sake...what is it about you guys that make you so darned stubborn that you will suffer physical pain??

Throw it out. It's bad for you. Whoever told you that dandruff shampoo "burns the layer of your scalp off" is wrong (if this were true, we ladies would be using it as face masks and save the money we spend on chemical and lazer peels ...not me...but a lot of ladies do. Probably guys too...aww, forget it...this post is so sexist, I'm not even gonna try to save myself ) Who needs to be politically correct when you can alway plead insanity?

Anyway, Speedbump...go to the bottles...take bottles to outside trash and dump them. Do not look back
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

FORT Fogey
    Speed, hon, I'm with everyone else. Throw away the bottles and back slowly away. Burning eyelids can in no way be good for you! Your shampoo should never, ever cause you physical pain.

Good Lord. Burning and peeling eyelids? Even I would give that shampoo up, and I wax my own upper lip, I'm no stranger to pain for beauty So is your dandruff gone?

I would email Garnier or whoever makes that crap, and bitch and complain. You should get your money back from them.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Ok, the shampoo won. I ran down the block and picked up some Pert. Thanks for the advice. I guess peeled eyelids wouldn't be so attractive at FORTcon anyways.

I chucked the bottles in the dumpster, trash day is tomorrow so I won't be dumpster diving to retieve anything.

AJane, good advice about emailing Garnier. I think I might do that. You should've seen my eyes. No exaggeration. I'd take a pic but they're almost healed by now and you couldn't tell. I do have small bouts of excema on my hands so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it.

I'm glad I poked my head in here....
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I am so glad to hear that you tossed the acid shampoo.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

And *we're* glad you didn't shake that head around, flinging gobs of skin-eating shampoo on all of us.
    Seriously, I'm glad you overcame your stubbornness and chucked it. Keeping your eyesight could, I think, be considered a "win" for you.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Thank god, speed. That was a very wise decision, my friend.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

just above the horizon, but below the ozone

AJane, good advice about emailing Garnier. I think I might do that. You should've seen my eyes. No exaggeration. I'd take a pic but they're almost healed by now and you couldn't tell. I do have small bouts of excema on my hands so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it.

good luck. I had a problem with degree deoderant , couldn't find the original so I bought sport or some darn scented one and broke out in a rash. wrote them and all they did was give me a coupon to buy another thing of degree. had the same thing happen with old spice underarm. use the intense and broke out went back to original and healed right up.

+ Reply to Thread