+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fashion trends

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I actually find this interesting.... thanks...

and BTW to FORT....

and on a lighter note... can someone tell me when black becomes the new black?

senric, that`s a good question. For the black color hasn`t been the new black, for so long....I need my rolling eyes smilee. And thanks for the welcome. You people are really nice.

I was watching one of the news shows -- 20/20 I think it was -- and they had a segment about women getting a podiatrist to TAKE OUT PART OF THE BONE in their toes so they can wear those super-pointy shoes!!! Are they crazy??? All that effort to wear something that A, hurts anyway and B, will be out of fashion eventually? Nuts.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I am clumsy enough without making my feet more narrow! I'd be a walking disaster.
    That just sounds like crazy talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Miss
    .......I just want to run up behind a teenager who has his pants down to his knees and pull them down. It drives me crazy!
    I have kids that work for me in the restaurant business show up to work that way. I tell them that they aren't hanging put on the corner with their "peeps" and they have a choice: Go home, change and come back, or go hang out on the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I have kids that work for me in the restaurant business show up to work that way. I tell them that they aren't hanging put on the corner with their "peeps" and they have a choice: Go home, change and come back, or go hang out on the corner.
    Next time, before you send them home, get them to explain to you how they keep those pants from falling down around their ankles, and how they walk in them. Because those are questions I've wondered about for some time.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

FORT Fogey
    Those pointy shoes.. my god how are those comfortable???? See, I'm not one to go all out just so I can look good for school. I wear my sneakers and LOOSE jeans. I suppose maybe its just me, but when girls wear those SUPER tight jeans where you can see every single curve, it makes me want to I don't want to see how your buttcheeks meet, ladies!! And how can those be comfortable? I wonder how hard it is to pull those on

And don't ask about sagging of jeans on guys. It's just the thing to do, as was platform shoes with plaid pants back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    And don't ask about sagging of jeans on guys. It's just the thing to do, as was platform shoes with plaid pants back in the day.
    This isn't that bad.

Last edited by Unklescott; 11-16-2003 at 11:24 PM.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Ugh I hate saggy, baggy jeans...
    I consider myself fashionable, but not trendy. I love classic pieces, vintage stuff..(not crap that is 3 years old and people decide it is "vintage")
    I LOVE pink and am glad to know it is the new black..!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Those pointy shoes.. my god how are those comfortable???? See, I'm not one to go all out just so I can look good for school. I wear my sneakers and LOOSE jeans. I suppose maybe its just me, but when girls wear those SUPER tight jeans where you can see every single curve, it makes me want to I don't want to see how your buttcheeks meet, ladies!! And how can those be comfortable? I wonder how hard it is to pull those on

If that's fashion, I'm out of style COMPLETELY.

Honestly, I wear all colors. Especially neon. I neon. But I can't stand those jeans. Baby Phat makes me , RocaWear is OK, the shirts are fine. Ecko Red is And pants hanging below your buttocks on men are

I wear the same kind of clothes as you, Pinkie. Except wth a neon or Happy Bunny or smartass phrase shirt.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Jeans and tee shirts are all a man needs.

Well, all a man who has been married 23 years needs. And tennis shoes, of course. And socks.

Seriously, fashion confuses me.

-Randy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast