+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Eldee -- what a great idea -- "Christmas tree witn installation included.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i want them to start putting butter rum back in the lifesavers sweet storybook.
    Speaking of Lifesavers: whos stupid idea was it to change the five flavors??? I hate the new ones and I want the old ones back. Can anyone say "new coke"? I thought the industry had learned from that one!!!

I think they still sell the old flavored life savers at work. If you remind me which flavors they are, I can check it out and buy some.

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    Speaking of Lifesavers: whos stupid idea was it to change the five flavors??? I hate the new ones and I want the old ones back. Can anyone say "new coke"? I thought the industry had learned from that one!!!
    they changed the five flavor roll??? it's not cherry, orange, lemon, lime and that pineapple one?

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    they changed the five flavor roll??? it's not cherry, orange, lemon, lime and that pineapple one?
    I am afraid that it is now watermelon, blackberry, cherry, pineapple, and raspberry. I voted because I figured if they were going to change it anyway, I was at least going to have a say. I voted for the original flavors.

http://www.candystand.com/lifesavers/
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I love gift certificates too, especially to Chapters, or places where you can get "whatever". This year I've asked for a new breadmaker because my old one broke. My biggest problem is trying to find out what my kids want (ages 21, 19 and 16, girl, boy, girl). They've been saying "just give us money" but I hate doing that with my own kids!
    Darn Kangaroos!! I am le tired.

well, the lifesaver storybooks still have 3 rolls of the original 5 flavors. my favorite are the tropical and butterrum. but NOOOOOOO, no butterrum for me this christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I am afraid that it is now watermelon, blackberry, cherry, pineapple, and raspberry. I voted because I figured if they were going to change it anyway, I was at least going to have a say. I voted for the original flavors.

http://www.candystand.com/lifesavers/
    Thanks for the url, I'm going to write them and tell them they are out of their minds. Right now I get Lifesavers at a store where they have not yet run out of the old ones. After they run out, I'm boycutting Lifesavers. I hope their sales drop and they are bankrupted. At the very least, they could give us the option of choosing between the new flavors and the original flavors.

Noone messes with my candy. I'm single and bitter and it's all I have...

Quote Originally Posted by Rufus
    I love gift certificates too, especially to Chapters, or places where you can get "whatever". This year I've asked for a new breadmaker because my old one broke. My biggest problem is trying to find out what my kids want (ages 21, 19 and 16, girl, boy, girl). They've been saying "just give us money" but I hate doing that with my own kids!

I'd give them gift certificates too. I'm telling you, they are fantastic! (at least to me.)
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Well... I thought I would make it a little simplier...

"I Want Everything That Everyone Has !"

Haha.. Just a little "I Will Like To Order Whatever He's Having" imitation...

+ Reply to Thread