+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas?

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I have a second wish to add: I wish for my two year old to always remember pants does not equal diaper.
    I have a third wish: I wish for my sister to stop using her bed as a toilet.

I have a simple wish for dear Santa...all I want for Christmas is to go on a good date with a relatively cute guy. Seems at the moment my dry streak is getting quite long and I could really use one of those. Really, that's all I want for Christmas...a little mistletoe action at the end of the date would be good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I have a simple wish for dear Santa...all I want for Christmas is to go on a good date with a relatively cute guy. Seems at the moment my dry streak is getting quite long and I could really use one of those. Really, that's all I want for Christmas...a little mistletoe action at the end of the date would be good as well.

Ah, if that's you in your av, I'm sure the wait won't be much longer. I wish I knew a cute guy in Orlando, I'd set you up
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Leo
    Premium Member
    I'm dreaming of an iPod... Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    ...a little mistletoe action at the end of the date would be good as well.

So. libra, how you doin'?
    I want to show off what I bought for my 3 year old grandson. His own motorcycle! Got this at Sams Club. It's like those battery operated cars they have only it's a chopper. I tought it was too cool. Now I've got to hit the Harley dealer and buy him a jacket.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    For my two year old to sleep in her *own* bed for an *entire* night for a change.
    At that to my list--only it's my 18 month old son. I would like to sleep in the same room as my husband again (I sneak off to the guest room every night after the little eye-gouging head-butter climbs in).

I would also like for my older kids to *get* christmas, but they may be young still for that.

I recently recieved pretty much everything I could ask for so that's about it.

What I will probably get for christmas: an mp3 player. It is somehow offensive to my technology obsessed husband that I still use a walkman with cassette tapes.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Off Topic - Kids in your bed

I feel for all of you parents who keep getting nocturnal visits from your kids My daughter tried that twice, once when she was 2 and then again about 6 months later. Everytime she got up I walked her back to her bed, it meant losing a bit of sleep at night but within a week I had her sleeping in her own bed again. My husband and I made it clear that our bed was for us and her bed was for her BUT there was a special time that she was welcome in our bed (Saturday morning cartoons) As soon as we got her out of waking herself up a night (a reward program - stickers in the a.m. if she stayed in her own bed all night) life went back to being hunky-dory.
    If you wanted to try this I'd suggest starting on a friday night so you have the weekend to recover from your lack of sleep.

On Topic - I need a nice fuzzy scarf
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

i want them to start putting butter rum back in the lifesavers sweet storybook. i bought one today at the store and was so looking forward to butter rum lifesavers and there were none in the book!!!

other than that, i want lots of fun stuff. i want a 128mb stick for my mp3 to replace my 64. i want the first season of smallville, many seasons of buffy the vampire slayer and the first season of alias on dvd.

i want a new collar for bella (my dog) as well as a dog door in our new house for her - a gift to me as i won't have to get up and walk her.

new fuzzy slippers.

Personally, I'm not a fan of my DVD player. I got it last year as a gift and there seems to be some sort of compatibility problem with it. The picture fades in and out on certain DVDs. So, I stick with VHS. I have no idea how to solve the problem short of buying a new DVD player.

I need a dresser/chest of drawers. I currently have one that I'm about to burn. One drawer is barely hanging together since I ducktaped the bottom so it won't keep falling out. It's not working very well.

The other drawer has a problem staying on the runners. It keeps falling down into the drawer beneath it. I really want to buy a new one but I think my mother is taking care of that.

Other than that, I just want to be surprised. I have a surprisingly minimal list this year.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

For the smaller pocket, I would like a real Christmas tree with its installation included. A gift certificate to a photo supply store or the mall isn't bad either.

+ Reply to Thread