+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas?

I want my neighbor to win the Lotto. And move.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    a gift card to Circuit City... i probably wouldnt use it for a couple of months- but i certainly would be in there every weekend- contemplating what i could buy!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    a gift card to Circuit City... i probably wouldnt use it for a couple of months- but i certainly would be in there every weekend- contemplating what i could buy!
    Quinn - that reminds me of the CC commercial where the guy says he'll only look and then he's running through the store like a maniac

I want a gift card from every person getting me a gift to AC Moore, a local craft store, so I can spend it all on scrapbooking supplies.

And while I'm wishing, I'd like for 2004 to be a better year than 2003!

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I want more clothes ! and more cash !

Ok, what I really want for Christmas can be broken down into two lists, what I really want and what I will most likely get

Really want-new laptop, for 2004 to be better then 2003, a winning lotto ticket, a finished basement and an addition added to the back of the house, free maid service.

What I will most likely get-Some White Linen Lotion and Perfume, The best of Sheryl Crowe Cd, gold earrings, a casual leather watch, a wallet.

oh well, maybe next year.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by lamonte
    Hey all, I know it's a little early to start talking about Christmas, but I'm already seeing decoratons up everywhere and holiday advertisements on t.v so, why not? So, what do you guys want for Christmas, or whatever holiday it is that you celebrate.
    Let's see for me it would be money, clothes and shoes, an Mp3 player, games for my PS2, and a Walden Books $50 gift card. I think that's a pretty small list for me compared to past years. I think it's gets smaller but more pricy as I get older.

Since it was you who asked what we wanted for Christmas, does that mean you plan on getting us all something? I think it`s really nice, too. Because I just got here.

For you, You can get me any Barbie, because they can get quite expensive. But I do like the collecter ones, the best.

~~~~ Lamonte`s my NEW BEST FRIEND

If you loan me about 2 million bucks, i'll see what I can do!!!! No, really I'll get you guys the same thing I got you all last year, if anyone can remember what that was.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

to be happier in life and lose wieght........

Gift certificates. Nothing but gift certificates. My favorite are for restaurants but I also enjoy gc's for stores (Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, etc) People say that they are impersonal but I love them.
    I don't want someone picking out a sweater with farm animals on it or my eleventh pair of gloves. Who knows me better than me?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Gift certificates. Nothing but gift certificates. My favorite are for restaurants but I also enjoy gc's for stores (Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, etc) People say that they are impersonal but I love them.
    I don't want someone picking out a sweater with farm animals on it or my eleventh pair of gloves. Who knows me better than me?
    Star - I love gift certificates too . I also like to pick out my own thing, and I'm actually one of those woman who HATE to shop. Plus, it's just too hard for me to do now. It's much easier for me to shop online. I do still like to go into Bath & Body so I can revel in the different aromas.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread