+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa

Wyndemere, . But Santa would only bring you Viggo if you've been extra baaaaad.

I'll be bad to get Viggo
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Don't laugh, Finally, I know for a fact you want the same thing

Or perhaps that's why your laughing.

You're right SG. I was laughfing, or should I say crying with you, not at you. I actually was going to put that in my post, but at the time, said two tear old was climbiing on me screaming for me to put her Bob the Builder game on the computer so I had to cut it short.

BTW - like the new AV.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

What do I want for christmas.......

CASH!!!! I am in my second year of college and I need to pay for my second semester and books. So cash would be TERRIFIC!

But unfortunately not many people are willing to hand over a couple hundred dollars in cash. So I will settle with clothes (jeans, shirts, shoes) or maybe hot rollars (I have always wanted those) or new speakers for my computer or socs and panties/thongs (i am running low) or blank cd's or earphones for my discman.....

I am pretty easy to shop for, I am always in need of everything!
    Last edited by Lil Miss; 11-15-2003 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Miss
    What do I want for christmas.......

CASH!!!! I am in my second year of college and I need to pay for my second semester and books. So cash would be TERRIFIC!

But unfortunately not many people are willing to hand over a couple hundred dollars in cash. So I will settle with clothes (jeans, shirts, shoes) or maybe hot rollars (I have always wanted those) or new speakers for my computer or socs (i am running low) or blank cd's.

I am pretty easy to shop for, I am always in need of everything!
    don't we all want cash? A large amount and keep it coming, preferrably in unmarked bills, thank you mr. bank officer....

what I want for Christmas? What all christians allegedly want. Peace on earth.... Ha! fat chance of getting that!!!
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I want a Gamecube because Nintendo's making all the Mario games for the Gamecube instead of the Nintendo 64 and the Mario games are my favorite games.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'd like a winning Lotto ticket
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    I want a Gamecube because Nintendo's making all the Mario games for the Gamecube instead of the Nintendo 64 and the Mario games are my favorite games.
    I agree, I currently have an x-box but all they produce is fighting bloody gore kinds of games. I want a Gamecube that has Mario or Tetris or something!

Christmas

I collect Barbies, and this is the collecter edition I want this year.

Collectible Barbie Doll 2003

She`s awfully expensive so don`t know if it`ll end up under the Christmas tree.

My favorite color happens to be purple. Also Coral.

I collect the snow globes. It was fun when I was a kid, but now that I am older I don't know what I will do with 50 snow globes when I move out. So I know I will get about 2 or 3 this year for sure.

I collected carousel horses for years. I still adore them but I finally had to tell my family and friends that my collection was complete. I felt rude but every Christmas for about 20 years, I would get at least three (quick math 3*20 years = 60+ ) carousel horses. It was starting to get too crazy. If I ever get the money to spend on such a thing, I would like a full-size authentic carousel horse but no more music boxes or collectibles.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread