+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do To Fix This Situation?

I have no words for you, sher. That kinda shite totally pisses me off, I can't imagine how you must feel.

At least you know you took the higher road, and kudos for that.
    Who shot who in the what now?

How rude. :rolleyes

That's mature.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

yup, you should treat her how she treats you, then she will wonder what happened and be the one that is upset. hahahaha! ok i know you will not do that so never mind
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

hahahha! yeah, i'm a do unto others kinda girl.

but that doesn't keep me from visualizing my foot up her ass.
    (wow, i've watched waaaaaaaay too much "that 70s show!")

Princess
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    lemme tell ya about this crazyuberbeyotch...

she SNICKERED when i handed it to her and she SHOVED it under her monitor UNOPENED.

if it's still there unopened when i leave, i'm throwing it in the trash and she can eff off.
    What a manipulative b***h! Though, I would suggest you to not throw it in the trash. You've done what you could - take the high road, and don't feed her anger.

I'm with Modesty, if she doesn't open it, leave it there. It sounds like she WANTED to manipulate you into feeling like you'd done something wrong. And now she's enjoying it. Screw her. If you acknowledging her birthday was really what was so important, why should she ignore your overture of friendliness? She can't say now that you didn't try.
    You're nonconfrontational, fine: don't confront her. Act like nothing ever happened. Take the weekend to cool down, and Monday hand her a list of office supplies you need. You can't let her make you feel as if you're the one behaving badly. If you feel guilty over this, when you've done nothing wrong, then she wins. I feel for you, I keenly dislike manipulative, grudge-holding people. So much better to say you're mad and hash it out and get past it. I don't understand people who'd rather nurse an imagined slight. I'm guessing she has little else to do. Poor Sher.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Sher - it's FRIDAY!
    Go home and have a lovely pina colada or your favorite poison and forget about this lousy piece of work!!!!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    If she leaves before you take it and put it somewhere else on her desk. Not out in the open but just moved. Then see if she searches for it later.. or just put it taped onto the computer screen!

ok, she took it. she still hasn't said anything to me, but that could be because i've been holed up in my office all day so i haven't seen her since i gave it to her. however, i DID hear her talking and laughing with my boss earlier, which she hasn't done in 3 weeks.

you know what i've done? i gave her the card to make her feel better, b/c i didn't want to be the person that hurt anyone's feelings... and now i loathe her. and i wasn't really a big fan before all of this.

thanks for the ear, guys. i appreciate the chance to rant.

enjoy your weekends! i'll be throwing back about 15 drinks tonight so i can calm the hell down.

Sher, I see that you are such a sweet lamb When you give her the supply list, maybe you can e-mail it to her and a cc to the boss. Let her try to ignore that!

Now, let's all get together and and I'll bring my voodoo doll kit from Matel. We'll have hours of fun!

+ Reply to Thread