+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do To Fix This Situation?

i'm guessing i wasn't the only one around here walking on eggshells from her bad mood. but man... i feel bad for her. i don't know whether to close the office door to avoid the conflict or to leave it wide open so i can hear everything.

yes, where IS david hasselhoff when i need him.

Oh boy another bad situation under construction.
    Well... at least her sour puss won't interfere with our 'special delivery'
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Sher, regardless of what happens, you did your best in making and keeping it a nice place for her to work. People can usually stay at a job doing good or average work, but unless the business is downsizing, then people have to "earn" their way to getting fired. Maybe she can work in a more social type of job where she will be happier and work better.

Ditto on letting us know what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    OMG.... my boss just came in and told me, at 1:35pm, that charlotte is losing her job today!!! and she doesn't know!! and she says she's leaving in 45 minutes, so that means high drama is about to ensue!

holy crap, man... now i'm all feeling sorry for her again. i mean, it's going to be hard for a 60+ year old woman to find a job with the economy and job market as it is.

sheeeeeeeeeeesh.

well, on the other hand, i guess i don't have to stock up on birthday and apology cards.

yeah, that was in poor taste. sheesh.
    Why is she losing her job? Downsizing? Or do they just want her gone?

Bad news for anyone! Still doesn't excuse her crap behavior. Maybe she can retire early.

Even though it sucks to be her, it'll be amazing how amazingly destressed you'll feel when she's not around. At one point, I had a job with an icky person (okay, I've had a LOT of jobs with icky people), but I never knew just how stressed I was until the person was gone. I mean, I knew I didn't like her, but I actually felt physically uplifted when this particular piece of bleh left one of my jobs. Get ready for the great benefits of destressing! Thicker hair, nicer skin, whoo hoo!

And that nice card was a great note to end on. At least you know that you didn't stoop to her level, and don't have to feel too bad/responsible about her exit.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    yes, where IS david hasselhoff when i need him.
    He's smoking more crack and writing the script to his next video! *falls over laughing*

Better run out and get her a 'going away card' Sher. I'm sure you'll catch more hell if you don't.

If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Leave the door open! You are our eyes and ears. But seriously, unless it's supposed to be a secret, I would go over to her and wish her luck and shake her hand or whatever. She would feel worse if she felt that she was treated like a leaper. You already know that she needs some attention and it won't hurt her to have some well wishes sent her way.

Do you have a "Goodbye Card" ready for her???

::evil, cruel laugh::

EDIT: Ooops...sorry Ms F...I didn't see your post until after I posted. Thought I was being original there. lol-back to thee ole original chalk board!
    Last edited by Maveno; 11-21-2003 at 03:21 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'll bet she'll regret being upset about a b-day card for a longg time.... lol
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread