+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do To Fix This Situation?

joa
    Oh Eldee, I am also very open-minded, much to my ultra-conservative father's dismay, but I would much prefer either your idea of anti-Britney female models or, if we are going to be fed peeled grapes, and we get to eliminate and then keep one after the fashion show, the male models...just no Speedos for me!

Quote Originally Posted by joa
    .....the male models...just no Speedos for me!
    So, are you saying that they should remove them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    I'm going to answer this thread title rather literally, though I'm sure you don't really care what I would do
    I would give her a birthday card. In it would be written:

"Happy belated 2003 birthday. Just to make sure I cover my ass on this one, happy 2004 birthday, happy 2005 birthday, happy 2006 birthday, happy 2007 birthday (hope you make it this long), etc...

Sincerely,
    Sher."

This woman needs to retire to a nice padded cell somewhere, with the piped-in music of "Happy Birthday" playing 24/7 to keep her happy.
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    So, are you saying that they should remove them?
    On the dinner menu now: prunes and sausage.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    On the dinner menu now: prunes and sausage.
    Eww, prunes no! I'll refrain from mentioning the other.

ok, i have to laugh. feifer just came up to my office to say hello, and when she stopped at charlotte's desk she said, "charlotte? i've heard SUCH nice things about you from sherri!"

gotta love a good dose of sarcasm!

Did Feifer take her a card or cupcake? No one is excused. :nono How has little Charlotte been to you this week?

Arg, if you abbreviate her name she will be Char. Can you imagine Char and Sher, bossom buddies? Are you courteous to her when going through a door? Age before beauty you know.

OMG.... my boss just came in and told me, at 1:35pm, that charlotte is losing her job today!!! and she doesn't know!! and she says she's leaving in 45 minutes, so that means high drama is about to ensue!

holy crap, man... now i'm all feeling sorry for her again. i mean, it's going to be hard for a 60+ year old woman to find a job with the economy and job market as it is.

sheeeeeeeeeeesh.

well, on the other hand, i guess i don't have to stock up on birthday and apology cards.

yeah, that was in poor taste. sheesh.

Sher...... RUN! No, better yet, find Hasselhoff and FLY out of there!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    OMG.... my boss just came in and told me, at 1:35pm, that charlotte is losing her job today!!! and she doesn't know!! and she says she's leaving in 45 minutes, so that means high drama is about to ensue!

holy crap, man... now i'm all feeling sorry for her again. i mean, it's going to be hard for a 60+ year old woman to find a job with the economy and job market as it is.

sheeeeeeeeeeesh.

well, on the other hand, i guess i don't have to stock up on birthday and apology cards.

yeah, that was in poor taste. sheesh.

Oh God Sher you better take a late lunch so you're not around for the drama. Let us know how things unfold.

+ Reply to Thread