+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do To Fix This Situation?

FORT Fogey
    and give us massages and cool drinks! Fixes my situation thats for sure!

Duxxy will receive a hand delivered invitation. She may not let the messanger go after she sees him!

I haven't had a good massage in 2 years.

humana humana!!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Duxxy will receive a hand delivered invitation. She may not let the messanger go after she sees him!

I haven't had a good massage in 2 years.
    i woke up hurting so badly on saturday from stress that i broke down and got a massage. went to a guy i had never been to and i have to say BEST MASSAGE EVER! ok... like my boyfriend said, coulda just been that i was hurting so badly. anyway, i think we cheat ourselves by not getting massages at least every other week.

Add a facial to a massage and ahhhhhh.

Did I need to add foot massage or do we already assume that?

joa
    eldee, firegirl, duxxy...

I've been away for my Tuesday night massage substitute (euchre league with $2.50 beers) but am pleased to see all the birthday ideas you've come up with...who's supplying the beautiful men?...I'm fresh out, and the lack thereof is why I need the massage and the cool drinks in the first place!

And yep, Eldee, was inspired by words below your av...!

Ladies, we are going to have such great entertainment. To start, there will be a models on the runway to show what ever type of swimwear you favor. Then the guys will hand feed us peeled grapes. Of course, someone will be fanning us. What else would you like to follow?

I think I'm going to have sweet, or at least, handsome dreams now. Good night ladies.

joa
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Ladies, we are going to have such great entertainment. To start, there will be a models on the runway to show what ever type of swimwear you favor. Then the guys will hand feed us peeled grapes. Of course, someone will be fanning us. What else would you like to follow?

I think I'm going to have sweet, or at least, handsome dreams now. Good night ladies.
    WELL, I am awake now! Hmmm. Hand peeled grapes. Eny's B2 recaps are the whole reason I found my way here, so maybe a Bach-ette type game where we eliminate the models one by one until there are just enough for each party guest to have one??? Of course, I'm assuming they're male models - modeling male swimwear; if I'm wrong, scratch that for sure....

Joa, I was thinking of male models but, I'm opened minded. (I wouldn't mind some horrendous female models so I can look like Britney Spears, minus the none breathable clothes, next to them. ) All suggestions are welcomed.

+ Reply to Thread