+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: What Would You Do To Fix This Situation?

Eldee.

Quote Originally Posted by joa
    My two cents...
    ..........I don't know if you know anything of her personal life - no need to, but you all could have been her only source of celebration on a day where most people down deep want to feel special. I am not anything like her (I hope!), but I am single, no kids, and family lives elsewhere. Many years, if friends are busy with other things, the only celebration of this, which is in mid-winter, takes place at work. (And now I'm freelancing, so I'm really screwed...!)

I wouldn't react the way she did, but I can see how she might be feeling, even through no fault of yours.......!
    Okay, Joa. We get the hint and thanks for the advance notice. Our birthdays are less than 2 weeks apart so we can celebrate in a cyber party!

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    That stuff just makes me want to go to sleep. I have a bunch left. You want them?

Just bring them over to the Thanksgiving Party thread. We can put them out in a little dish with the rest of the appetizers.

Don't really have much to add on the topic of this thread. Although, Sher, you definitely should feel good with yourself for taking the high road.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

joa
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Okay, Joa. We get the hint and thanks for the advance notice. Our birthdays are less than 2 weeks apart so we can celebrate in a cyber party!
    Another January baby? I didn't realize that sounded like a hint...hmm/oops, but I might actually get out of MY small dark locked closet and go somewhere warm, but a cyber party is always good!...and accessible from anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by joa
    Another January baby? I didn't realize that sounded like a hint...hmm/oops, but I might actually get out of MY small dark locked closet and go somewhere warm, but a cyber party is always good!...and accessible from anywhere
    Oh, Joa. I was just kidding with you because according to that lady she dropped hints. We know that you were not dropping any hints. It's funny that you should mention a small, dark closet. Did you notice anything under my avatar?

FORT Fogey
    I'm a January girl too!!

Yea, Firegirl! I'll have to order a really big cake for us. Any idea on how it should be decorated?

FORT Fogey
    hmmm beautiful men bringing us gifts??

Good idea! That will also be in person. Then they will serve us food and drinks before they dance for us!

Where do I sign up??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread