+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Toilet Water

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    Good idea. Hotels are either cheap and hold back on cleaning or can't afford letting the guests stay disease free.

My friend today had jokingly told me he had caught AIDS by standing on the toilet in the men's restroom stall.

Some gas stations I've been down in San Jose, CA for the summer were plain nasty. There would be dark spots all over the seats and water smelling of more than I'd like to have known.
    Five words. New York City Public Bathrooms.
    first of all, there aren't many, and those that exist are extremely gnarley. Aside from pssibly getting killed. there seems to be a phobia against those toilet seat guards in NYC. (the only place I saw them was at the airport, and I used to live there). generally, one shouldn't go near a bathroom that smells worse than a portosan.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'm never leaving my house again .
    I'm getting those disposable toothbbrushes like they have at the orthodontists office.
    I need meds after reading this.
    Seriously, thanks to all of the hotel staff for adding to this thread .

Ewwwwwwwwww

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    gee no has brought up the thought of the amount of mist you walk into in a sports arena restroom with all the urinals, and toilets in the mens and womans, being flushed.
    Last edited by joeguy; 11-15-2003 at 09:10 PM.

I believe that the restrooms in Russia were even worse than NYC, there was a saying amongst foreigners: "You sit like an eagle or hang like a monkey." (From door frame) And one travel guide I met recommended taking rubber boots with you.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Speaking of toilet water... I just managed to drop the toilet paper holder into the toilet. Had to scoop it out.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    there was a saying amongst foreigners: "You sit like an eagle or hang like a monkey." (From door frame).

That is one of the funniest visuals I've ever had.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Yep .. and imagine whats crawling all over your toothbrush.. You could almost feel like a reality contestant whom someone plotted revenge against

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! ! MY TOOTHBRUSH IS CONTAMINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456