+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Toilet Water

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    Ok one friend of mine claimed I had OCD 2 years ago b/c he saw me running to the restroom between classes and washing my hands vigorously for a week. I'm not sure what was wrong with me but I researched OCD later on for a biology project. It was a messed up year.
    Most of mine are health things, like I open restroom doors with a paper towel after washing my hands, otherwise it defeats the whole purpose! You REALLY think all the other men washed their hands?!?!? I also eat my sandwiches in a particular way, but that's because I eat grilled chicken sandwiches ALL the time, and the juiciest part is in the middle!!!

Threadjacking aside, it reminds me of that special on hotels and the, um, substances that are all over them . . .
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    Most of mine are health things, like I open restroom doors with a paper towel after washing my hands, otherwise it defeats the whole purpose! You REALLY think all the other men washed their hands?!?!? I also eat my sandwiches in a particular way, but that's because I eat grilled chicken sandwiches ALL the time, and the juiciest part is in the middle!!!

Threadjacking aside, it reminds me of that special on hotels and the, um, substances that are all over them . . .
    It's almost as if men (and teens) think they're immune to illnesses. Everytime I go to the restroom to wash my face a guy will almost always exit without touching the sink. Disgusting. I eat my sandwiches while they're still in their bag. I never eat them with my bare fingers.

Even the expensive hotels may have semen and blood on the pillows, mattress, and furniture. It's better than sleeping on the floor I guess.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    It's almost as if men (and teens) think they're immune to illnesses. Everytime I go to the restroom to wash my face a guy will almost always exit without touching the sink. Disgusting. I eat my sandwiches while they're still in their bag. I never eat them with my bare fingers.

Even the expensive hotels may have semen and blood on the pillows, mattress, and furniture. It's better than sleeping on the floor I guess.
    mmmmm nope the pet thing.. people sneak pets in the rooms and they let them pee on the floor etc.. also think about what could have walked on the floor! Just never, never sleep on or under the main bed spread and I always ask them to come up and change the sheets as soon as i get there!!!

Princess
    *checks into thread... ... runs out*

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Hands Brenna a new wrapped sterile toothbrush. Go nuts honey! Run, fast hide it!

Thank you!! You're so sweet.

And senrik, I know you think that the toilet water germ allegations are ridiculous, but I am a paranoid germ-a-phobe.

Now, excuse me, I have to go hide my new toothbrush somewhere that is out of reach of the toxic toilet spray.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    paranoid = people who actually do that

FORT Fogey
    LOL, I CAN'T put down the toilet seat. I live in a dorm. Yeah, not possible. My toothbrush is safe in my room and in it's own container...

Ewww this thread really was gross. Rab, why'd you want me to read this anyway??? Ick! Too gross! Guys, I tell ya...

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    LOL, I CAN'T put down the toilet seat. I live in a dorm. Yeah, not possible. My toothbrush is safe in my room and in it's own container...

Ewww this thread really was gross. Rab, why'd you want me to read this anyway??? Ick! Too gross! Guys, I tell ya...
    Even the most cutest of people need to know toilet water's nothing to play in or around lol.

I've been to the restrooms at the University of Washington. They're clean as heck but still have the bathroom smell just like any other lingering.

Umm... is there really a reason for this thread?

It's informative. Inquiring minds just need to know.
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast