+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mattress Question...

Quote Originally Posted by ComicBookGuy
    I gave up sleeping on mattresses years ago. Matress are so 20th century! I am mattress-free and lovin' every minute of it!
    Yes, sleeping on the floor is actually quite comfortable.

GrammarGodess said:
    My HAIR is naturally mouse-turd brown.
    That probably describes my natural hair color too. I call mine "the no-color, hair-color". Not brunette, not blonde. And now that it has those "nice" gray ones....

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSister
    GrammarGodess said:

That probably describes my natural hair color too. I call mine "the no-color, hair-color". Not brunette, not blonde. And now that it has those "nice" gray ones....
    Oooooo...no gray here yet. My mom's naturally golden blonde and she's not gray yet either. I hope that's a harbinger of my future!

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSister
    I call mine "the no-color, hair-color". Not brunette, not blonde. And now that it has those "nice" gray ones....
    It's not gray, it's "mature blonde."
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecka
    What I'd LIKE is a whole new mattress set, and a whole new comforter set with matching pillow cases/sheets and pillow cases... I am ready for something new, but heck if I can afford all of that. Somebody feel lucky and share the winning numbers to the Powerball tonight, k?

Thanks! I'll start looking at the sale ads and see what we can do!

Love ya
    Jecka : )

Jecka, I have a custom duvet cover, King Pillows, 3 Euro shams, and about 7-8 custom made pillows that I will sell you. It is a beautiful set, and made w/extremely expensive material. It was about $2500 when I had it done not including the matching throw pillows. I loved it and there is nothing wrong with it but when I got divorced I just couldn't stand to have it in my room. Sentiment and all! Anyway I will sell ALL of it for $500 and send pics if you are interested! Oh it fits a King bed. lol

I ramble...
    Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    We have a new mattress, but I still don't sleep well because I have two kids that climb into our bed and end up sleeping perpendicular. (Little feet in the back!)
    Oh, I *so* know that perpendicular sleep pattern. Good thing he's finally outgrowing it, because we have a queen not a king, and he's getting taller by the day! Love your sig line, btw.

I ramble...
    Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    Jecka, I have a custom duvet cover, King Pillows, 3 Euro shams, and about 7-8 custom made pillows that I will sell you. It is a beautiful set, and made w/extremely expensive material. It was about $2500 when I had it done not including the matching throw pillows. I loved it and there is nothing wrong with it but when I got divorced I just couldn't stand to have it in my room. Sentiment and all! Anyway I will sell ALL of it for $500 and send pics if you are interested! Oh it fits a King bed. lol
    Sounds terrific, I'd still have to win the lottery though, and buy a king size bed to boot! LOL!

Who knew a mattress question could morph into such a variety of subjects?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I ramble...
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Who knew a mattress question could morph into such a variety of subjects?
    LOL! Not me, that's for sure! But then again, I'm the queen of off topic. I ramble. Ya'll should know that, it's only fair since I'm still new

I am a rambler and a fellow Kentuckian as well, Jecka, so you'll get no grief from me
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast