+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mattress Question...

Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Heh heh...it's all about priorities, Modesty! I couldn't give a rat's a** if my sheets match my pillowcases!
    What about the drapes matching the carpet? Hey, if I didn't ask somebody else would have!

I ramble...
    Heh heh...it's all about priorities, Modesty! I couldn't give a rat's a** if my sheets match my pillowcases!
    What I'd LIKE is a whole new mattress set, and a whole new comforter set with matching pillow cases/sheets and pillow cases... I am ready for something new, but heck if I can afford all of that. Somebody feel lucky and share the winning numbers to the Powerball tonight, k?

Thanks! I'll start looking at the sale ads and see what we can do!

Love ya
    Jecka : )

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    What about the drapes matching the carpet? Hey, if I didn't ask somebody else would have!
    Ummmmmmm...either I have a dirty mind OR

You were trying to make me turn red?????

I ramble...
    Quote Originally Posted by ComicBookGuy
    I gave up sleeping on mattresses years ago. Matress are so 20th century! I am mattress-free and lovin' every minute of it!
    Liking the floor, eh? :wink

Ummmmmmm...either I have a dirty mind OR

You were trying to make me turn red?????

I was always told that women made a double batch...one for their head and one for their...........in case something happened!!!!!!

I was always told that women made a double batch...one for their head and one for their...........in case something happened!!!!!!
    Ok, on that? I have no clue. I'm a natural dirty blonde...I'd like to think women pay a lot of money to get my exact match but somehow I don't think that's how it works. I don't even want to think about the consequences of a mishap.

Back to the mattresses...does anyone here really own one of those adjustable mattresses they are always yacking about on the radio? Sleep Number I think. I can see it now...instead of "Hey Foxy Mama, what's your sign" some slug-man will accost me and say, "Heya...what's your sleep number...wink wink."

Princess
    I'm a natural dirty blonde...
    Not sure that's what you meant, but that's how I read it .

Re.adjustable mattresses, I can't see how it would be any good unless you always sleep on your back?

Quote Originally Posted by Modesty
    Not sure that's what you meant, but that's how I read it .

Re.adjustable mattresses, I can't see how it would be any good unless you always sleep on your back?
    Oh Lordy...I gotta watch it. Let's try again. My HAIR is naturally mouse-turd brown. Yeah, that sounds a lot better...heh heh.

I was talking about the mattresses where you can adjust the firmness with a remote control thingy rather than a mattress you can raise up and down like a hospital bed. Maybe I've got them confused...I thought the Sleep Number (or whatever it is) had adjustable firmness.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jecka
    What I'd LIKE is a whole new mattress set, and a whole new comforter set with matching pillow cases/sheets and pillow cases... I am ready for something new, but heck if I can afford all of that. Somebody feel lucky and share the winning numbers to the Powerball tonight, k?

Thanks! I'll start looking at the sale ads and see what we can do!

Love ya
    Jecka : )
    If you prefer a comforter and dust ruffle to a traditional bedspread, you don't need the mattress to match the box spring since the dust ruffle covers it.

We have a new mattress, but I still don't sleep well because I have two kids that climb into our bed and end up sleeping perpendicular. (Little feet in the back!)
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast